Thursday 4 April 2019

Blogger Influencer Brand Collaborations Europe

Hi There.....Are you a brand or blogger, influencer from Europe?

Yes.....then there is something I would like to share with you 😃

I just made a new Facebook group Brand Bloggers Influencers Connect Europe



I felt that we Europeans needed a separate group and instead of waiting for someone to come up with the idea, I thought let's just make one.

The intention of the group is to connect small Brands and maybe later on larger Brands with Bloggers or Influencers.

Brands will be able to make a post in the group in which they reach out to Bloggers or Influencers to promote their product.

Newbie Bloggers or Influencers that are looking to give free blog posts in order to grow their audience are welcome to post in the group as well.

Good idea?.....Or not?..... What do you think?  😯

Since I just started this group yesterday I would love for you all to join. The bigger the group gets the more opportunities it will bring.

I am also open to all kinds of suggestions on improving this group 😄

So let's get this show on the road and start joining.

Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great day

Renata (Seadbeady)

Behind every unique handmade piece is a lot of hard work. It's a labor of love and every piece you buy will make someone's day a happy day.

Want to be on my blog next time ?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message 😊

20 comments:

  1. Hi Renata, I think this is a great idea! A place where bloggers can share their posts and connect more with brands is exactly what’s needed! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Renata. Thank you for taking the initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super goed idee. ik heb mij aangemeld

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een goed idee, ik ga me aanmelden bij de groep, al blog ik natuurlijk in het Nederlands dus even kijken of ik geen vreemde eend in de bijt ben.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind het een goed idee.
    Ik ga me aanmelden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuk idee! Ik heb me aangemeld... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een leuk initiatief! Daar zou ik ook wel lid van willen worden. Ik ga er eens naar kijken ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah nice, I'm going to have a look on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice idea! But I'm already in a lot of facebookgroups, so i will pass this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Initiatieven zijn altijd leuk! Daarmee bereik je veel in het leven. Ik ga mij echter niet toevoegen aan deze Facebookgroep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Klinkt leuk, ben er wel heel benieuwd naar!
    xx
    Beautyn0te

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een goed idee, ik ga zeker even een kijkje nemen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Volgens mij is de vorige reactie ook van mij, maar daar klopt helemaal niets van. Ik ga zeker even een kijkje nemen bij deze groep.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goed initiatief! Zelf blog ik in het Nederlands dus weet niet of het helemaal iets voor mij is maar ik ga zeker even een kijkje nemen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er zijn al verschillende Nederlandse leden ook hoor :)

      Delete
  15. Wat goed dat je zelf initiatief hebt genomen hierin. Heel veel suces!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is a great idea! is the group actively working still or not anymore? I am asking because I am looking for collaborations with beauty of fashion brands.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?

    Cheers, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user
    of internet thus from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...