Saturday 5 October 2019

Introducing you to - Aloeverademallorca (3)

Hi There.....Have you missed me?

I was in Center Parcs in De Eemhof last weekend and didn't have time for blogging as you can imagine. I was there with my husband, daughter, son in law and my granddaughter. I had a great time swimming, walking, playing with my granddaughter but afterward, my muscles were completely sore and stiff.  šŸ˜­

Haha.....I know crying won't make the pain go away. 

But in the package I was gifted this summer by Aloeverademallorca there was a product that could make me feel better. 

Aloƫ vera hot/cold gel with chili oil and 83 % aloƫ vera


This is what Aloeverademallorca says about their hot/cold gel:

The combination of the Aloƫ Vera gel with chili oil and menthol provides a warm and comfortable feeling. It relaxes the muscles in for instance neck, back or legs. The cold and hot effect relieves your tendon or joint pain.

So I tried it out and was pleasantly surprised by the menthol scent of this product. That is a big plus for me cause I hate it when everybody can tell when you use this kind of produce. Must say I have no complaints about this gel cause for me it did as promised. It eased my pain after a few minutes and I felt a lot better. 

Today I wanted to show you some of the other things they have in store for you šŸ˜Š

Aloƫ vera juice 250ml



You can read more about their after-sun product on my blog on the 24th of August
If you want you can read more about the company on my blog on the 4th of August

And stay tuned to find out more about the other 2 products I received.

Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great weekend

Renata (Seadbeady)

Behind every unique handmade piece is a lot of hard work. It's a labor of love and every piece you buy will make someone's day a happy day.

Want to be on my blog next time ?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message šŸ˜Š

27 comments:

  1. Wow wat een mooie producten. De aloe vera hot gel lijkt me heel goed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat fijn dat het hielp tegen de spierpijn zeg. Ik kende alleen maar Voltaren op dit gebied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloƫ vera is goed voor veel dingen. Die hot cold geld klinkt wel interessant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Het klinkt als erg fijne en goede producten! Aloe Vera is zo fijn

    ReplyDelete
  5. ook tegen spierpijn ja. dat lijkt me handig. klinkt goed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik kon dit product nog niet, maar bijna alles met Aloƫ Vera erin vind ik wel fijn haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ze zijn prachtig, ik volg een cursus illustreren en daarbij gaat het ook over kunstgeschiedenis, super interessant. Het laatste schilderij is prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ik vind het altijd wel fijn, producten met aloe vera. Ik ken deze alleen nog niet allemaal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah wat goed dat het zo snel verlichting heeft geboden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik kocht vroeger veel aloe vera...
    Tot ik leerde dat er een logo op moest staan of het eigenlijk geen echte aloe vera is, en plots vielen zoveel producten weg...
    Ik wil gewoon even waarschuwen voor de marketing en dat vele producenten weetn dat het goed verkoopt al ze er ergens iets op zetten van aloe vera! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik ben dol op Aloe vera producten, die met chili lijkt mij wel wat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aloe Vera is een super product! Ik ken dit merk nog niet maar ik ga er naar kijken.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fijn dat het helpt tegen de spierpijn! Producten met Aloƫ vera vind ik altijd erg fijn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aloe Vera is echt een super product! Ik ken dit merk nog niet maar ik ga er naar kijken.a

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
    have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I
    wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no need for codes in Blogger - it is fairly easy to blog here

      Delete
  16. aloe vera is echt en wonderproduct lijkt het wel. ik gebruik het ook.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?
    I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a
    little out of track! come on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am glad to be one of the visitants on this
    great site (:, regards for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am glad that I observed this web blog, just the right information that I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for providing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I believe everything posted made a ton of sense. But,
    what about this? suppose you were to write a awesome title?

    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a title to maybe grab a person's attention? I mean "Introducing you to - Aloeverademallorca (3)" is
    a little boring. You could glance at Yahoo's front page
    and see how they create article headlines to get people interested.
    You might add a video or a pic or two to get people excited about
    what you've got to say. In my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very good written article. It will be helpful to anybody who utilizes it, including yours truly :
    ). Keep up the good work - i will definitely read more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade strategies with others,
    please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lijken me hele fijne producten! Ik kon het merk zelf nog niet.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...