Wednesday 7 October 2020

12 Inspirational Quotes From Famous People

Hi There..... Do you like Inspirational quotes?

I just love them, and as some of you know, I regularly use them in my blog posts. I even have an inspirational quote I made myself and as far as I know, haven’t heard from anyone else before. 😍

Be Happy Be Smart, Let the Sun-Shine in your Heart

Quote by Renata Feyen


So tell me, what do you think of it? Do you like it, love it, hate it, or maybe you couldn’t care less? Give it to me straight, I can take it, or at least I think I can. 😂Normally today I would have shared a blog post about some cool T-shirts I just received. But I wasn’t home early enough yesterday to take pictures of them in a good light still. But no worries, I will tell you all about this tomorrow so check in again tomorrow. 😊


That's why I thought it would be a great idea to share some quotes from Famous People I loved. I am talking about the quotes I loved, not the famous people I loved. 😁


Let's start with some quotes on Wisdom. You can never have too much wisdom.

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.

Elizabeth Kenny


This is what I learned: that everybody is talented, original, and has something important to say.

Brenda Ueland


When you give yourself, you receive more than you give.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery


You can never be too happy either if you ask me, so here are some Funny quotes for you.

They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Clint Eastwood


I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.

Zsa Zsa Gabor


I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.

W. C. Fields


And these quotes are on Handmade because I am an avid lover of all things handmade.


I happen to love creating handmade ornaments even when I mess up I still have fun.

Hilary Farr


I want to make things of quality. I'm a big believer in handmade, tactile, crafted pieces. I want to keep that tradition alive.

Zac Posen


Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.

Douglas Coupland


And how would you feel if I gave you some quotes on work? I hope you won't hate me for this.


The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

Walt Disney


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Robert Louis Stevenson


Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.

John Wooden


A somewhat shorter post than on other days, but that's cool too, right? Or maybe a quote from the movie The Shining 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'



Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Behind every unique handmade piece is a lot of hard work. It's a labor of love, and every piece you buy will make someone's day a happy day. 



Want to be on my blog next time ??  Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at seadbeady@telenet.be 😊

8 comments:

  1. LOL. Er zitten hele goede en humoristische quotes bij.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zitten mooie quotes tussen! Ik heb die van de wijn op een magneet, die hangt op de koelkast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, die van Clint Eastwood & Zsa Zsa Gabor zijn Hi-La-risch!
    Toch best leuk om te lezen zulke quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.

    HAhahah deze is echt hilarisch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wet een leuke verzameling quates. Ik kende ze niet, maar ga ze zeker onthouden

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuke quotes zeg! ik kende ze niet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie en leuke quotes! Ik vind de quotes uit The Greatest Showman zelf erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wat een leuke quotes. De leukste vind ik van Clint Eastwood

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...