Sunday 21 August 2022

Interview With Fashion Stylist Jeffrey Ampratwum

Hi There..... Would you like to learn more about the world behind fashion from a style expert?


Picture provided by Jeffrey Ampratwum

I sure hope so, because I'm doing a new fashion stylist interview. Well, I suppose you could say that's a lie because I already did the interview and this blog post is the result. 😎

First, I will share a few reviews, but after that, I am coming up with something completely new. 😃

I thought it would be a great idea to share a MUA interview. Some of you may not know what the .... (you can fill in the blanks to your own desire) that is. 😏

It's a Make-up Artist. I guessed they would make a great addition to my blog. 😊

You had better agree because you can't twist my arm. This interview is coming, there is no doubt about it. 😜

Not today, of course, because I wanted to give you a behind-the-scenes of 38-year-old fashion stylist Jeffrey Ampratwum first. 😍

Picture provided by Jeffrey Ampratwum

What are your function and the company you work for?

I am the Creative Fashion Director, Style Expert, and Professor at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.

What kind of work do you do, or what are you studying to be?

I work in luxury fashion

What made you decide to become a Fashion Stylist? 

Being born and raised in New York City has ultimately contributed to my style and my style references. Innate abilities grew and became second nature to create with clothes and looks.

Is fashion important to you? Why? 

Fashion is cyclical and tells an overwhelming story about the past and, equally, can predict the future. This becomes important for us as a consuming culture.

Picture provided by Jeffrey Ampratwum

What are your successes and how did you achieve them? 

I believe having the ability to work with several fashion professionals, being a published artist, as well as providing confidence to those that I style is perhaps the best joy and accomplishment.

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing?

Brand names are never that important. It is more about the fit and style of the garment in question.

Describe your personal style of clothing.

I would have to say my personal style can be described as luxury-chic.

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

My personal style comes from years of influence from my looks throughout the years. It is a culmination of decades of trial and error.

In what way do you influence other people’s clothing style? 

As a creative style director, I am directly responsible for the way people present themselves with clothes simply because I present the recommendations and dress those who carry the influence forward.

Picture provided by Jeffrey Ampratwum

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment? 

At the current moment, wide-legged pants are in, and trending for both menswear
and womenswear!

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment? 

There aren’t any “worse” trends! Only opinions and subjective taste.

What kind of fashion advice would you give us? 

Be yourself, adjust to your style, and keep your mind open to trying fresh looks.

Who is your style icon and why? 

I like David Beckham’s rouge style because he can channel royal, rough, and rich all in one shoot!

Is there something else you would like to share with us? 

Stay tuned for more! 

Picture provided by Jeffrey Ampratwum

Thank you, Jeffrey, for answering my questions. Your styling looks amazing, and I can only recommend my readers to check out your impressive Linktree and stay tuned. 😊

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I may need to change my wardrobe after reading this interview. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow fashion a lot but Jeffrey Ampratwum is awesome...The creativity, wow, mind blowing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. full of creativity and inspiration! There is something special about her fashion sense pouring into the day. lovely interview

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...