Sunday 16 June 2024

How To Pamper Your Feet With The Renewed Kneipp Foot Care Treatment For Soft Feet

Hey there, foot care fans! Have you ever dreamed of soft feet that would make a cloud jealous, because those pesky fissures around your toes are giving you more grief than a Monday morning alarm clock?


Picture by Seadbeady

I get it—I’ve been there too. Those fissures can turn a leisurely stroll into a hobble fest, making you feel you’re tiptoeing through a Lego minefield. ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿงฑ

Not that there are any of those lurking in my home right now. My kids have all leveled up, so they successfully defeated that adversary! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘พ

Yet, here I am, still dealing with these fissures. So today, I’m jumping into Kneipp’s foot care lineup like a kid let loose in a candy store! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฆถ

Talking about sore feet reminds me of the time I had to trek up 11 flights of stairs with two tiny humans and a stroller full of groceries because the elevator took a siesta. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ›’

Talk about a workout! Props to the kind stranger who helped for a couple of floors, even if their superhero moment was shorter than a TikTok video. ๐Ÿฆธ‍♂️๐Ÿ™

Now join me as we navigate through the highs and lows, all the way to the bliss of soft feet with Kneipp. Just a sprinkle of humor and a dash of real-life foot struggles. ๐Ÿ˜‚✨

Let’s kick off our shoes and get ready for a journey into foot care, that is as fun as it is effective! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿš€

Oh, and did I mention? Kneipp Foot Care has had a makeover! Now with 100% recyclable packaging and less plastic. ♻️✨

Isn't that just the perfect reason for them to send me the goodies below in exchange for my dazzling review? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’‍♀️๐Ÿ˜

Picture by Seadbeady

Kneipp Footbutter

Immediately noticeable smooth feet! Pamper your dry and overworked feet with the rich Kneipp® Restorative Foot Butter, and you will get supple and soft feet. The special combination of valuable care ingredients includes 10% urea for a hydrating effect. Skin-soothing panthenol and cell-protecting vitamin E complement the nourishing formula.

The citrus scent with natural essential orange oil is refreshing and helps prevent unpleasant odors.

Picture by Seadbeady

My opinion on the Kneipp Footbutter For Soft Feet

Ah, Kneipp Foot Butter, my new foot fairy godmother! Seriously, after just one day, I could feel my feet becoming softer than a puppy's ears. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿพ

Ah yes, trust me, I've got more fissures around my toes than a treasure map has X's. Skip this next picture if you are of a sensitive nature. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Picture by Seadbeady

I'm not exactly head-over-heels for the scent. Still, who needs feet smelling like a rose garden, anyway? Then again, scent is like a bad haircut: it's all about personal taste, and you might just adore it! ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’‡‍♂️๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, no more rough heels, toe troubles for me. Kneipp Foot Butter is my foot's new BFF. ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿ’–

Picture by Seadbeady

Revitalizing Footbath crystals

Pamper yourself and your feet with a relaxing foot bath after a long day! The citrus scent with natural essential orange oil revitalizes the senses and refreshes. 

The Kneipp® Revitalizing Foot Bath Crystals, with 20% urea, gently cleanse tired and stressed feet, neutralize odor, and soften calluses. Our optimal preparation for subsequent foot care!

Picture by Seadbeady

My opinion on the Revitalizing Footbath Crystals

You know, using Kneipp Revitalizing Foot Bath Crystals is like throwing a citrus soiree for your feet. ๐Ÿ‹✨

They cleanse, they hydrate, they freshen, and they soften. It’s the ultimate foot party, and your feet are the guests of honor. After one soak, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without them. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค”

And let’s not forget the ultimate summer savior: these crystals are a lifesaver if your feet are totally overheated from a walk on a hot day. Another option could be to stay indoors. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜

Picture by Seadbeady

Heel fissure cream

Suffering from dry heels with cracks?

The Kneipp Heel Fissure Cream with 30% urea offers a quick and effective solution for dry feet, dry heels, and heel fissures.

The high concentration of urea (30%) deeply hydrates the skin and helps remove dead skin cells, reducing cracks quickly and leaving the skin soft and smooth.

A restorative dry heels cream with 5 natural, organic oils including calendula extract, nourishing avocado oil, and shea butter effectively prevents and heals heel fissures.

Restores moisture balance.
Visibly reduces heel fissures within 3 days.

Why choose Kneipp Heel Fissure Cream?

- 30% urea for an effective solution for cracked foot skin.
- Visibly reduces heel fissures within 3 days.
- Intensive care: 5 natural organic oils and vitamin E.
- Suitable for diabetics: The cream is dermatological tested, hypoallergenic, and suitable for the sensitive diabetic foot.
- Immediate soothing: Panthenol calms irritated skin and reduces redness.
- Pleasant scent: The cream has a light, nourishing fragrance.

Instructions for use:

1. Apply the cream twice daily to clean and dry heels.
2. Gently massage the cream in.
3. For optimal results, use the cream in combination with a Kneipp Foot Bath.

Tip: For very dry feet, we recommend applying the Kneipp Heel Fissure Cream after a foot bath with Kneipp foot bath crystals, and wearing cotton socks to help the cream absorb better.

Picture by Seadbeady

My opinion on the Heel fissure cream

I am lucky to say there are no cracks on my heels, but the Kneipp Heel Fissure Cream turned my dry heels into a smooth sensation. It’s a heel-y good time, and my feet are ready to strut their stuff. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ƒ

Let’s talk practicality. This dry heels cream fits seamlessly into my daily routine. A little goes a long way, making it a cost-effective addition to my skincare arsenal. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿงด

Ooh, I just adore it when a product doesn't perform a magic trick and make all my money disappear! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ’ธ

I admit, I might be a bit biased about these foot care products, being a Kneipp superfan. Then again, soft feet, 100% recyclable packaging and less plastic have to sound like music in your ears. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆถ๐ŸŽถ

Now then, if you're itching to explore more products, dive into my previous blog posts! It's like a treasure hunt, but with less gold and more fabulous finds! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’Ž

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great footcare brand, it sounds like it's made a big difference to the smoothness of your feet! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. After last weekend's long walk, my feet could really use this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice product. I myself always have crevasses in the winter and I think this will help well against that. Thank you in advance for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kneipp is zo een mooi merk! Snel maar eens deze producten uitproberen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dit klinkt erg goed. Helaas reageert mijn huid nooit goed op dit merk :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. We moeten onze voeten zo goed mogelijk verzorgen. Passende cosmetica, sokken van goede kwaliteit en massages zullen ervoor zorgen dat ze goed verzorgd en uitgerust zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heerlijk, zo goed om je voeten niet te vergeten. Zitten de hele dag in de schoenen gepropt, lijkt me heerlijk om hier Kneipp voor te gebruiken.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved