Sunday 29 September 2024

Interview With Fashion Model Bozena Zag

Hi there, my beautiful readers! Ever wonder what it’s really like to be a fashion model? You know, jet-setting to glamorous locations, landing modeling jobs left and right, and working with top photographers like it’s no big deal? 


Picture provided by Bozena Zag

Yeah, me too. I mean, the closest I ever got was posing for a family photo at the local fair, trying to look fierce while holding a goldfish I just won. But, as usual, I digress… πŸ˜πŸ πŸŽ‘

I recently had the pleasure of chatting with the one and only Bozena Zag, a freelance model who’s been turning heads and strutting her stuff since 2014. πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ƒ✨

Bozena isn’t your run-of-the-mill fashionista; she’s a small-town girl with big-city dreams, and she’s made them come true. All without an agent! πŸ‘—πŸš€πŸŒ

Yep, she’s been booking modeling jobs on her own, traveling far and wide, and bringing her creative vision to life with some of the best in the biz. πŸ“ΈπŸ‘œπŸŽ¨

Now wait, there’s more! Bozena dropped some wisdom during our chat: “The grass isn’t greener on the other side—it’s greener when you water it.” πŸ’‘πŸŒ±πŸ’§

Ok then, friends, if you’re feeling a little parched in your own life, remember to water that grass (or at least spritz it with some high-fashion sparkle) and watch your dreams grow. Just like Bozena’s career! ✨🌟🌷

Picture provided by Bozena Zag

What is your name? How old are you? 

Bozena Zag - 47 years old. 

Are you on Social Media? How many followers do you have? 

Yes I am on a few. Instagram 23k.

Do you work Full-time or Part-time as a Fashion Model? 

Full Time.

What made you decide to become a Fashion Model? Tell me about your journey.

I was always inspired to be a fashion model but initially lacked confidence and family support. 

After separating at age 36/37, with three young children and no clear direction, faced numerous challenges and rejections. Despite starting late and juggling motherhood, I persisted, investing in a mentor and working on my mindset. 

My  journey inspired others, proving that careers can begin at any age. Now, at 47 successfully working with agencies, launching courses, and sharing my story to motivate others.
    

How many hours do you spend modeling?

Modeling work involves more than just photo shoots; it includes online tasks such as early morning and evening work, booking modeling jobs, and consulting with advisors, all of which they consider integral to their modeling career.

Is fashion important to you? Why?

Yes it’s important to me. Fashion is vital as it boosts self-worth, fosters creativity, and mirrors inner beauty. It enables individuals to shape their surroundings and express how they wish to present themselves and their emotions to the world.

Picture provided by Bozena Zag

What are your successes and how did you achieve them?

My unwavering determination to pursue the vision despite numerous hurdles and slow progress. By continually pushing myself  and securing necessary resources, I gradually realized the long-held dreams. To me , success is defined by  persistence and the ability to see and feel the vision coming to life.

What’s something you might want to do in the future?

I’m living my  dream life, having achieved the goals of having children, traveling, and inspiring others. It is possible to pursue multiple careers or passions at any age, regardless of challenges. 

My  mission is to continue doing what I  love while helping and inspiring others, serving as proof that mindset and determination can lead to success.

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you model clothing?

The quality, which I have always appreciated, that is important to me.

Describe your personal style of clothing?

Dressy classy-casual style that balances elegance with comfort. My  wardrobe includes fashionable workout gear, jeans paired with tank tops, blazers or cardigans, and dressy pants with comfortable shoes and dresses

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

Spent  many years exploring various brands and designers but have not settled on a personal signature style, as I appreciate a wide range of designers and can't choose just one favorite.

Picture provided by Bozena Zag

Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style?

No I do not.

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment?

Love wearing long, slim-fit bellbottom jeans with a tank top, casual top, cardigan, or blazer, paired with comfortable flat shoes or heels, creating a versatile, business-like yet comfortable look for meetings and casual outings

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment?

There are no "worse trends" for me since everyone has their own style that works and feels good for them.

What kind of fashion advice would you give us?

Key tips for optimizing your wardrobe: regularly edit your closet, hang everyday wear, curate a collection you love, elevate the look of outerwear, avoid non-returnable purchases, let go of unworn items, understand what suits your body type, and organize shelf-stacked items efficiently.

Who is your style icon and why? 

Victoria Beckham's unique, classy, and fashionable everyday style, appreciating her minimal makeup and natural confidence.

Is there something else you would like to share with us?

The key to success is a positive mindset, self-belief, and inner peace, which attract opportunities. Though it may sound clichΓ©, but it's proven effective.

Picture provided by Bozena Zag

A huge thank you, Bozena, for taking the time to answer all my interview questions! I truly believe it’s not a clichΓ©—your confidence and positive energy are what really make you shine. πŸ˜Š✨🌟

If you’ve got a moment, swing by and check out the amazing fashion models I had the pleasure of chatting with, all dressed to the nines, right here on this page! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘—πŸ’—

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring post. It's never to late to pursue your dream and change career. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved