Saturday 19 September 2020

Where to find Natural Solutions for your Problems - doterra Essential Oils

Hi There..... Did you know today is eat an apple day?

Found it on my handy calendar..... What calendar?..... Ah, that's my secret ๐Ÿ˜

I always look up some history on Wikipedia to see if I can find something interesting to share..... At first, I came on the page about the Apple Corporation..... Not so interesting if you ask me..... But did you know that the apple is the most widely grown species..... Not that surprising, I suppose..... What I found surprising is that it originates from Central Asia ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

There are so many things you can do with an apple..... In Belgium, we use it in a lot of dishes..... Like in combination with red cabbage..... Or you can make applesauce and pair it with chicken and fries..... But we also make a lot of desserts with apples..... Apple pie, Apple turnover, Apple crumble,... ๐Ÿ˜‹

I remember when I was in elementary school we would yearly have an apple day..... On that day we all got an apple..... And I remember always being so happy about it..... It had a label on it saying 'Snoep verstandig, Eet een appel' or in English that would be 'Eat wise, eat an apple'..... Am not 100% sure but it was something like that ๐Ÿ˜€

Ah, don't you just love the scent of freshly made applesauce with cinnamon in it..... Cinnamon and apple a match made in heaven ๐Ÿ˜‡

But there are a lot of other uses for cinnamon..... Like in doterra essential oils, for instance..... And that's where I was going today..... I know that was quite a detour..... But I did get there in the end..... I have a dear friend that has a shop called wellnessisessential..... She has always supported me and that's why I wanted to make her the lucky one today with a blog about her shop ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Some of you may wonder what the ... Essential oils are..... Feel free to fill in the dots ๐Ÿ˜‚

They are the essence of a plant..... Distilled and prepared out of roots, seeds, flowers, or bark.....They are highly potent chemical compounds.....Essential oils give a plant its scent, protect it from hazardous environmental conditions, and even assist it with pollination.

Obviously, you also want to know what Doterra Essential oils can do for you ๐Ÿ˜„

When you open a bottle of pure, undiluted essential oil..... Even from a distance, it fills your senses with its potent aroma..... Every Essential oil varies in its natural makeup..... This means the aromas and benefits are unique to each of them..... Taken internally, it can support immune, nervous and digestive systems and aid in healthy cellular function..... They have dozens of benefits for the body and mind.

Here are a few I selected for you to give you an idea of what her shop has in store for you ๐Ÿ˜


Verรกge® Skin Care Collection




DigestZen®

DigestZen Digestive Blend is specially formulated to support healthy digestion.* This doterra essential oil blend can be taken internally or massaged topically to soothe occasional stomach issues.

doTERRA On Guard®

doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend boosts immune and respiratory system function,* especially during cold, winter months. It purifies the air and is a favorite for diffusing, thanks to its welcoming citrus-spice aroma and many beneficial properties. This blend helps keep you healthy so you can pursue your passions and care for your family.


DDR Prime® Oil

DDR Prime is a proprietary blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils that help protect the body against oxidative stress to cellular DNA.*



Thyme Oil

With a specific chemistry that supports a healthy immune system when used internally,* Thyme oil is a potent, warm essential oil that holds powerful cleansing and purifying properties.*



ClaryCalm® Oil

ClaryCalm is a proprietary blend of the doterra essential oils specifically chosen for women. When applied to skin, Clary Calm provides a cooling and soothing effect.

Yarrow|Pom Collection

Yarrow|Pom Collection delivers a powerful three-layered approach to beauty inside out for healthy-looking skin and a youthful head-to-toe glow.


doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®

The doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack is formulated as an optimal daily nutritional supplement program for a lifetime of health and wellness.* Together these supplements provide maximum nutrition for energy, focus, relief from discomfort, and well-being.


Slim & Sassy® Oil

Designed to help boost your metabolism and manage hunger cravings when ingested, Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend can be used as part of a weight management plan when combined with exercise and healthy eating.*

Bone Nutrient Essential Complex

doTERRA Women Bone Nutrient Essential Complex is a blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for bone health in women beginning in adolescence and continuing through menopause.*


So what do you think..... Have you used Doterra Essential oils before? ๐Ÿ˜


Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great day


Renata (Seadbeady)



Follow me on Instagram


Want to be on my blog next time? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message ๐Ÿ˜Š

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Diana! My shop name is Wellness is Essential to buy from me go to https://www.mydoterra.com/wellnessisessential
    Thank you so much Renate for supporting my business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the DigestZen Digestive Blend. I have always had stomach upset and this oil will surely gives relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DROWNING in oils today! I have some for stress and sorrow, some for under eye puffiness, and some for break outs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh doTERRA oils were the first kind of oils to make me a believer in oil. It was just so amazing and it was effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here a big apple-fan :) The oils I am still looking how to use it. Lavender and Lemon are fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have heard much about the benefits of essential oils and these products sounds so amazing and useful one indeed..great work though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! I love apple and your first paragraph interested me to read all the way! And now I'm intrigued with the essential oil. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat bijzonder dat het Eet een appel dat is. Dat wist ik niet. Tegenwoordig heb je echt overal een dag voor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik maak eigenlijk nooit gebruik van dit soort olieรซn, maar een vriendin van me vindt het heerlijk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gebruik dit eigenlijk nooit om eerlijk te zijn. Misschien eens naar kijken :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elke dag is eet een appel dag voor onze dochters, tot wel drie keer per dag

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard really good things about DoTerra oils so found this super useful, thanks for sharing

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mieke | Miek's Mind2 October 2020 at 10:39

    Ik heb nog nooit van dit merk gehoord. Zlef gebruik ik dergelijke producten ook niet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ik heb wel goede verhalen over dit merk gehoord. Ik hou wel van essentiรซle oliรซn. Ze zijn veelzijdig in gebruik.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...