Wednesday 9 June 2021

Interview with Instagram Influencer Oliana Glazman Sicherman

Hi There..... Do you like Women’s Fashion? Have you been waiting impatiently for another Instagram Influencer interview?

I know it has been some time, and when I just checked to see how long exactly it seemed much longer than I thought. My last Instagram Influencer interview was 3 months ago. 😲

Ah yes, you are probably wondering why it took me so long to come up with a new one. The answer is simple. I prioritize my reviews because I don’t like to leave shops or brands waiting when they sent me an item to review. πŸ˜ƒ

It’s also hard to say no, especially when they are fashion items or skin and body care products. Women’s fashion is still my favorite topic, and sometimes all items arrive at the same time. That’s a luxury I don’t often have. It always surprises me when they reach out to me because there are lots of bloggers out there. Must be I am doing something right. 😁

Today, the wait is over, and I am introducing you to Instagram influencer Oliana Glazman Sicherman. She is 31 and only has 27.100 followers, nothing special, right? 😜

Just kidding, haha, it’s a number I can only dream of, and perhaps I will never make it that far. Keep reading if you want to know what her answers to my questions are. 😊


Do you have a day job? Full-time or Part-time?

Full-time

What made you decide to become an influencer?

When my account grew past 10k and brands started reaching out to me. 

How many hours do you spend on Instagram on average?

10 hours/ month


Is fashion important to you? Why? 

Yes because I want to look good and feel good

What are your successes and how did you achieve them?

I have a great career as a private health inspector. It took intense studying, training, finding the right opportunities and mentors, and building a strong client base. 

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing?

Sometimes.

Describe your personal style of clothing?

I usually wear fitness clothes or something cute, girly, or professional.


How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

I am always changing up my style and look. My signature look is very natural with minimal makeup if any.

Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style?

Yes

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment?

I like sports bras with matching leggings. 


What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment?

Corsets

What kind of fashion advice would you give us?

Change up your styles and don't be afraid to wear something new. 

Who is your style icon and why?

Michelle Obama. She manages to make professional outfits look hip, trendy, and feminine. 

Is there something else you would like to share with us? 

Never let anyone's fashion criticism get to you. Your style could be the next big trend. 


Great tip on the criticism, and I would dare to go much further than that. Don't let anyone's critique hurt you in any way unless it's constructive. 😍

You can follow Oliana on Instagram.
She also has an amazing YouTube channel.

Curious about my previous Instagram Influencer interviews? Check out my blog post about

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at seadbeady@telenet.be

16 comments:

  1. he seems a very nice person, it's always to know an influencer better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind 10 uur op Instagram per maand nog weinig. Want het zijn wel heel wat volgers. Hoe doet ze dat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose Ann Sales10 June 2021 at 11:18

    She's so cool, such a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, she seems super awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's interesting to hear the perspective of an influencer with that size of a following. Also appreciated your advice "Don't let anyone's critique hurt you in any way unless it's constructive."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik ben meteen al onder de indruk van die foto met de hoelahoep aan haar voet! Ik kan wel hoelahoepen maar dat doe ik haar niet na!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice knowing about Oliana Glazman and getting to know what she prefers in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how levelheaded she is when it comes to her answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interessant interview! En ze heeft zoveel volgers wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! She is awesome. Just like her I also like Michelle Obama. Thank you for sharing your interview with her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love and enjoy reading interviews like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how she became an influencer without trying to hard. I think so many people are trying so hard. And everyone just wants to be an influencer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10 uur per maand? Dat zou 20 min per dag betekenen. Knap.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een grappig blog. Wist niet dat je ook Instagrammers aan het woord liet :)
    Maar 10 uur per maand op instagram? Dat vind ik voor een influencer nog heel erg aan de krappe kant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow wat veel volgers en dan maar 10 uur op insta?! Hoe dan?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een leuk interview. Maar wat goed dat ze met maar 10 uur per maand toch zoveel bereik heeft. Ik haal de 10 uur per week wel, haha

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...