Thursday 24 June 2021

My Top 5 Youtube Channels to Create Stunning Makeup Looks

Hi There..... Do you love to create stunning makeup looks? Do you know how to create those amazing looks, or are you just winging it? 

Maybe you are a natural at it and can just pull those makeup looks out of your magic hat, but not me. As a young girl I never learned how to use eyeshadow the proper way, I just used one color and that was it. Can't say it wasn't easy but today I just want more. πŸ˜ƒ

It's a good thing my name isn't Oliver Twist, because when he asked for a second helping, it didn't end up well at all. I used to love that movie and especially the music in it. If you are a fan of sad movies and you love musicals, I can definitely recommend this movie. You could compare it to me, an oldie but a goodie. 😁

Just like these youtube channels I wanted to share with you today. No, no, they aren't oldies but goodies, if you ask me. They are great to help you create those magical makeup looks. Just like with the beading channels I shared, they are not in a specific order, because I like them all equally. 😍




















If you are curious about my top 5 favorite beading channels, check out this blog post. 😊

I know it's a very short post, and that's not what you are used from me, but I bet you will have more than enough fun checking out those youtube channels. πŸ˜‰

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at seadbeady@telenet.be

9 comments:

  1. Mieke | Miek's Mind25 June 2021 at 07:50

    dit zijn wel hele mooie producten waar je zeker een prachtige look mee kunt maken denk ik

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two sit with my case. I have hooded eyes and can also do cut crease on that. Ni e tutorials. Xx
    Isa A. Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel knap als je je zo kan opmaken. En als je de juiste producten hebt werkt dat zeker mee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat is het toch handig dat je dankzij youtube zoveel kunt leren met handige tutorials over make-up! Dankjewel voor de tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een goede tips, ik gebruik zelf weinig make up. Alleen een oogpotlood en mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik kijk eigenlijk nooit Youtube filmpjes over make up waarnaar wordt verwezen in een blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik kijk eigenlijk nooit naar make up filmpje op YouTube. Ik probeer het zelf en dat lukt mij aardig

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie vrouw op die laatste. Ik kijk eigenlijk nooit naar make up films op YouTube behalve laatst toen ik zin had om een 60s make upje en kapsel te proberen. Was superhandig, eigenlijk vaker doen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie producten
    Ik kijk zelden films
    Veel geleerd bij schoonheidssalon
    Corrina Fracor

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...