Saturday 20 November 2021

Finding The Best Group Boards for Bloggers to Maximize Pinterest Pin Exposure

Hi There..... Would you like to maximize your Pinterest pin exposure? 

I am always looking for ways to get my Pinterest pins seen more. The more people get to see my pins, the more potential followers for my blog. You can't blame a girl for wanting to be famous. 😏

Can I tell you a secret? As a kid, I dreamed of being a famous singer. I doubt my dream will ever come true, but I can still dream of other ways to get famous, can't I? 😉

Oh my, I just spilled my secret to everyone who reads this blog post. Too late to take my words back now, I suppose. I could decide not to post this blog, though. Wouldn't that be a crazy idea? I wonder which is the most crazy, me or the thought of not publishing a perfectly fine blog post? 😄

Nah, I wouldn't want to deprive you of my secrets. Where is the fun in that? While I am at it, I might as well share some of my Pinterest secrets so that you can also maximize your Pinterest pin exposure. Before I spill the beans about my favorite Pinterest group board, it may be best to answer a few questions. 😎

What are Pinterest group boards?

Pinterest group boards are boards where multiple participants share their Pinterest pins. These Pinterest boards give you the opportunity to reach a wider range of people. 

How to find Pinterest group boards?

If you're new to Pinterest, it's hard to know where to find such a group board. However, they aren't that difficult to find. You just have to know how.

Finding Pinterest group boards by using search

Go to your home screen on Pinterest and click on the search bar by clicking on the search icon (magnifier glass)

Picture by Seadbeady

Then type group boards in the search bar and press enter. Next to the box where you have typed 'group boards' you now choose the option boards instead of all pins.

Picture by Seadbeady

Now you get to see all kinds of group boards that have incorporated the phrase 'group boards' in their description. You can see the amount of pins and how many sections the Pinterest boards have. Just click on a Pinterest board of your choice to see how many followers and collaborators it has. 

You will also find a description of who the Pinterest board is for, and what you have to do in order to join. There may be a request to join button, or the board owner will have another option written in the description. 

Most board owners will require that you follow them. Some will want you to pin someone else's pin after or before you leave your pins.

Finding Pinterest group boards by using Pingroupie

Go to https://pingroupie.com/ and register or log in if you are registered already.

Picture by Seadbeady

I prefer to use pingroupie, because it is so much easier to use, and you have lots of options. It is also a free tool. 😊

My favorite group boards for bloggers

There weren't that many Pinterest group boards for bloggers when I joined Pingroupie, so I started one of my own. There are only 2 rules to join my board, and that is that you follow my account, and don't spam. You don't have to pin anyone elses pin if you don't want to.

Have fun exploring those Pinterest group boards.

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

8 comments:

  1. Pinterest is still fairly new to me. Although I have had an account since forever, I haven't really had time to really get into it. This post was helpful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. super helpful to me. I am definitely not the best when it comes to Pinterest and still can't make my Pinterest a better working resource

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I never heard of these groups before now, amazing resource!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sonia,

    Pinterest is simply amazing. In fact, the reality is Pinterest creates more traffic for websites than many of the top social media and social network groups.

    Mastery of Pinterest should therefore be on the 'To Do List' of every serious blogger. So thank you for sharing these tips that many experts sell through various e-course :)

    Best,
    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips. pinterest is such a great tool and the group boards can be very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm part of several boards, but I don't think I've heard of these ones. Will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never really use group boards because I am not a big user on Pinterest. But with your tips, I think I have to try it oiut!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing thanks for sharing this blog I have become a fan of your blogs now. This blog is so interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...