Saturday 13 November 2021

Where to Find Personalized Gifts - Humankind Unwind - Rose Gold Bar Necklace

Hi There..... Are you a fan of rose gold jewelry? Have you ever bought or gotten a bar necklace?

I don’t know what it is about rose gold jewelry, but I am always drawn to it. Just like the color red. It has been my favorite color ever since I was a child. We didn't have any rose gold jewelry when I was young, so can't say I have always loved it. 😎

Yesterday, I and my 2 sisters went to the restaurant to celebrate my elder sisters’ birthday. We talked a lot about the present, but we also love to reminisce about our childhood times. 😍

I was talking about the fact that we had a wasp’s nest this summer and couldn’t make use of our balcony because of those annoying wasps. Ah yes, I knew they would react to that. They couldn’t let that opportunity pass without talking about the time when we had a caravan. 😃

It wasn’t a large caravan. When having meals, it was never easy to leave the table. Except for that one time when there was a wasp inside, and it was flying up too close to me. 😨

I don’t know how I did it, but in a swift movement, I plunged under the table. It could have been a massive hit on the channel, except there were no social media channels back then. That's bad luck for you. 😛

I was lucky, though, because Humankind Unwind asked me to make a blog post for them in exchange for gifting me this rose gold jewelry bar necklace. 😍


About Humankind Unwind

Humankind Unwind makes it easy for everyone to own meaningful, personalized, and affordable accessories for yourself, your home, your lifestyle, and your tech. Accessories that are able to give YOU the reminders YOU need when YOU need them. 

What words do you want to hear in a crisis?
What memory calms you down or makes you feel happier?
Is it a particular location, date, person, or phrase?
Do you want to be reminded that you've made a conscious choice for yourself and our environment? 
Having this wearable, useable or visual personal reminder means they are always with you throughout the day... just in case you need them.  

Picture by Seadbeady

How did it start?

Humankind Unwind began a few years after I became chronically ill with fibromyalgia. It forces me to slow down and rest whether or not I think I 'should'. I had a habit of prioritizing what I thought 'should' be done before I would relax. I had NO list of what I 'should' do to look after myself.

I know now it's okay to rest. There's no need to 'earn' it with productivity. Rest can be productive. I want to help others that want to stop ticking off their to-do lists at the expense of their self-care.

Lots of little reminders helped me: post-it notes on my mirror, notes in my bag, my fabulous Filofax had a section for things I wanted to remember. The problem was I wasn't always standing in front of my mirror or with my bag or near my Filofax when I needed a reminder. I wanted subtle reminders that I could wear, see and use every day. 

Picture by Seadbeady

About the Bar Necklaces from Humankind Unwind

Find the perfect gift in their selection of personalized jewelry. There's jewelry for men and women that can be engraved with your (or someone else's) handwriting. 
 
These gifts give more than just a personal 'touch', they can give an emotional hug every time the wearer sees their loved ones' handwriting. It can be especially touching if the writing is of a dearly departed loved one. 

Picture by Seadbeady

Bar Necklace Details

They made both chain and pendant of stainless steel with either steel finish or rose gold or gold plating.
The pendant is 4mm wide and can be engraved on one or all sides.
Tell us the names you want to be engraved and the font you would like used on the pendant in the Special Instructions when checking out.
It is suitable for people who have metal-sensitive skin.
The jewelry is made by engraving with a diamond tip, not with a laser. It is therefore scratched into the metal and will not fade.

About Stainless Steel

stainless steel is the most ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY metal option in the jewelry world?
In the production process, the amount of energy used and waste produced is dramatically less than in the production of other metals for jewelry and it is 100% recyclable.
Unlike silver, stainless steel will not get tarnished. 

Picture by Seadbeady

My opinion on the Rose Gold Bar Necklace

What can I say? I just love it. I am a huge fan of rose gold jewelry. The bar necklace is so delicate and not heavy at all. They have a lot of writing styles to choose from, and I love how elegant they wrote my name on the necklace.

Picture by Seadbeady

Also, it's so great that the jewelry will last for a long time. 
It also fits lots of different colors of outfits, so I will no doubt wear it a lot. 😄

You should pay Humankind Unwind a visit if you want any other personalized gifts or other types of bar necklaces?

Check out my blog post about Jill Kirsh if you are unsure what colors combinations fit you best. https://seadbeady.blogspot.com/2021/10/best-tip-to-find-your-perfect-color.html

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, it would definitely make a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect christmas gifts for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pendant is amazing, I love it!!! It is simple and charming...I will check it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty!! I love personalized gifts that are more meaningful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rose gold, it is so pretty! I love personalized gifts. This is a perfect gift this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love how simple this is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this necklace. It's quite stunning and I think would look good with just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in my humble opinion personalized gifts are always special and better. it doesn't have to be very expensive to be very outstanding too

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...