Sunday 24 September 2023

Organic Beauty Book Review: A Fun Guide to Natural Skincare

Hi there, my beautiful readers! Ever thought about what makes organic beauty and natural skincare so cool? Do you want your skin to be as happy as a dog with a never-ending bone buffet? 


Picture provided by

Well, today, we’re diving into all those questions with a sprinkle of fun as we check out “Organic Beauty: An Illustrated Guide to Making Your Own Skincare” by the super-smart Maru Godas! 😎

Now, I know what you might be thinking. “Skincare? Is that even fun?” Ok, stop right there because this isn’t just your regular, plain old book. This guide is more exciting than a rollercoaster ride through a chocolate factory! πŸŽ’πŸ˜‰

Seriously, who even enjoys rollercoasters or chocolate? They’re like, totally the worst, right? I mean, I don’t get why people like them, but maybe it’s just because I’m a little silly. 😨

Okay, okay, let’s keep it straight, Seadbeady (that’s me)! No going off into the wild blue yonder. I get it, you’re not usually the book expert, but this one’s all about beauty, so you’ve got this! 😁

I’m so sorry, but I’m like a daydreamer and a forgetful scientist, but hey, as I told some of you before, it’s not my fault! My parents made me this way, not me! 😏

Now let me share more about this book. It’s like a magical key to secrets that’ll make your skin as happy as a bunny in a field of daisies. πŸ°πŸ˜„

You know the best part? There is no need for a wizard’s hat or a cauldron. You just need this book and a dash of creativity! If I can be creative, I bet you can too. πŸ˜‰

But wait, there’s more! This book is so much fun that even your pet goldfish might want to get in on the action (although I’m not sure how they’ll turn the pages, but hey, they can try!). πŸ˜•

Get ready for fun, bring your happy vibes, and explore the world of organic beauty and natural skincare that’ll make your skin smile every day.  πŸŒΌπŸ“š


Organic Beauty: Where All the Coolness Begins:

You know what's cooler than the coolest ice cream flavor on a blazing hot summer day? Organic beauty, that's what! It's like a secret club for your skin where only the freshest and most exceptional ingredients are allowed. 

We're talking about stuff straight from Mother Nature's pantry, like juicy fruits and beautiful flowers. No yucky chemicals here, folks!

Maru Godas: The Super Skincare Guru:

Picture this: Mary Godas, the mastermind behind this epic book, is like a skincare superhero. She's got all the tricks up her sleeve to make your skin feel like a million bucks. And guess what? 

She wants to share all her skin-saving secrets with YOU! She's your personal skincare cheerleader, and she's here to help you become the skincare champ you were born to be.


Natural Skincare: Nature's Way of Saying, 'You Rock!'

In the pages of this book, you'll discover the magic of natural skincare. It's like a treasure hunt in your kitchen and garden, where you find hidden gems to make your skin happy. 

Imagine mixing up your very own potions and lotions with ingredients you can practically pluck from your own backyard! It's like being a wizard, but instead of casting spells, you're making your skin feel fabulous.

My opinion on this book on organic beauty

It's so easy to understand, even your pet goldfish could get it (well, almost!).
There are cool pictures and drawings that are really fun and not even a tiny bit boring!

You get to whip up your very own skincare treats, like fruity face masks, oils, serums, creams, and lotions!
You could say it's as funny as a stand-up comedy show, but with all the skincare wisdom you need.

You know what's the funniest part? The book talks about smearing bananas on your face! Bananas! Who would've thought they could be the superheroes of skincare? 


Well then, my wonderful readers, if you want to be a skincare superstar, then "Organic Beauty" by the amazing Maru Godas is like your special invitation to have lots of fun! 😎

It's a wild and wacky skincare adventure that'll make your skin go, "Oh yeah, this is the life!"  πŸ˜

Remember, keep your skin happy, have a blast, and stay as cool as a cucumber (or a banana) on a hot summer day! 😎🍌🌼

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

9 comments:

  1. An Illustrated Guide to Making Your Own Skincare will definitely be on my wishlist. So cool! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik maak zelf ook regelmatig gebruik van een gezichtsmasker, een fijn ontspannen momentje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all great tips, one's I'll have to practice as I take the worse pictures ever. I never know how to stand, what to do with my hands, and my eyes are always half closed. Def need to do some practicing in front of a mirror. Thank you - Denise Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just gotta love skincare, the more natural brands are my favorites. Although I'd like to try everything what catches my eye. Banana's are fun for facial masks. I heard that earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just gotta love skincare, the more natural brands are my favorites. Although I'd like to try everything what catches my eye. Banana's are fun for facial masks. I heard that earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat lijkt me een interessant boek. Ik lees graag over beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. iets wat ik vroeger al deed. Natuurlijke dingen gebruiken voor skincare. een avocado masker bijvoorbeeld.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aan de bananen dus haha, zo'n boek is wel leuk en leerzaam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dat bananen goed zijn voor je huid geloof ik eigenlijk direct. Het is heel makkelijk smeerbaar. Dus goed voor allerlei pasta's!

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...