Sunday 10 January 2021

What is a Hashtag? The Best Instagram Hashtag Generator Tool

Hi There.....Do you use an Instagram Hashtag generator? Ah yes, what is a hashtag?

Don't worry, they aren't drugs, and I will not tell you how to cultivate Hash. 😁

I wouldn't even know where to start, to cultivate anything. If there is something I learned in the past years, it's that I don't have a green thumb. Keeping plants alive is something that is really hard for me. 😏

I remember a time though when they didn't die by my hand. About a bit over 10 years ago, I had a cat called Ziggy. He was the sweetest and most tolerant cat I ever had. 😍

Then again, he had a terrible habit of loving my plants a bit too much. So much even he ate them and often just pulled them out of the soil. No matter what size or kind, he just had to destroy them. Even a cactus was not safe. πŸ˜‚ 

To the point of this blog post again. Did you know that they call the # sign on your keyboard a hash mark? Social Media turned this sign into a symbol used with a tag in order to get found better on searches. For example, the hashtag #jewelry allows people to find all the posts made or tagged with this hashtag in it. 😊

Some of you that have been following for a long time may know I already talked about this topic, but I had so many questions on where to find great hashtags, that I decided, just like in fashion, to give this post a fresh look. πŸ˜‰

So about one and a half years ago, I had the chance to try out Flick, an Instagram hashtag generator tool. It helps you grow your account, business, or influence by reaching new audiences on Instagram. 

So what can this tool do for you?

Find quality hashtags in a matter of minutes.

Drive more impressions, profile views, and follows from untapped audiences.

Includes banned/flagged hashtag checker

40 suggestions for every search

Filter using key hashtag metrics

Works in 20+ languages


The tool splits up the keywords into Low competition, Medium competition, and High competition. I mostly use the ones with Low competition because it is very hard to get found or rank for the higher ones. Since the High competition hashtags are so popular, they are being used by millions of people, so when you use them nobody will notice your post. That's not what you want. 😜

Organize, manage, and copy hashtags with ease.

Create a centralized location for your favorite hashtags and access them from any phone, tablet, or computer.

Dedicated mobile app for Collections

Build and experiment with different lists

No more wrestling with your notes app


You can start collecting the keywords you will use more often. You can sort them any way you like to see what works best for you. Don't use the same hashtags repeatedly, though. It's a good idea to use a variety of hashtags on your posts and stories so your posts can reach different communities and new potential followers. πŸ˜ƒ

Uncover which hashtags are performing best.

See where you post ranks on the hashtag feed and receive detailed insights into your hashtag performance.

Build a hashtag strategy on auto-pilot

See the hashtags you've ranked on

Data-driven insights on your hashtag usage


This is such a significant feature of this tool, and I really love it. You can analyze your Instagram posts and see engagement rate, how many hashtags you ranked for, reach, impressions, likes, comments, and saves. This way you can find out if you are on the right path or need to mix it all up again and rethink your strategy. πŸ˜•

Never be limited by your location again.

Find new hashtags, or access, edit and copy the hashtags you've already stored in your Collections, from your phone.

Find hashtags on the go

Access hashtags from Collections

iOS & Android App

Another great feature, if you ask me. You can download the app on your phone and access it no matter where you go. 😍

And don't worry that you might find it all too complicated cause they have guided video courses, a comprehensive collection of articles on how to use the platform, interactive tutorials, and a help center. 😊


And you can try it out for free. What more could you want. 😚

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Bloglovin 

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved https://www.facebook.com/groups/426461765186641

Want to be on my blog next time ??  Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at seadbeady@telenet.be πŸ˜Š

11 comments:

  1. Ja het is belangrijk. Ik gebruik de hadhtag app ideaal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and really interesting - I've never heard of flick before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Flick before but it sounds like a great tool, especially sorting by competition. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handig dat hier een tool voor is. Ik doe nu maar wat moet ik bekennen....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a helpful tool! I'll have to check this out! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mieke | Miek's Mind12 January 2021 at 11:48

    Wat een handige tool om te gebruiken, ik ga er eens naar kijken

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kan vooral handig zijn voor beginners denk ik of mensen die er weinig van gebruik maken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, die is wel handig. als communicatiemedewerker moet ik dat meer eens goed bekijken. Dank je!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a very usefull tool. I'll go and check it out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lijkt me wel handig, soms weet ik ook even niet meer welke hashtags ik moet gebruiken, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...