Friday 11 February 2022

How to Determine Your Type of Women's Perfume - Beauty Pauze - Scent Quiz

Hi There..... Are you looking for a fresh scent? Would you like to learn some more about the women's perfume quiz I took today?


Since I met up with Cara Peeters from Beauty pauze today, I thought it would be great to share some last-minute Valentine's gift ideas. Doesn't every woman love to be pampered? Would she say no to a new women's perfume as a gift? Somehow, I highly doubt it. 😉

A part of me was incredibly excited to meet Cara. This was the first time I would meet someone in person for a blog post. That's why the other part of me wasn't looking forward to it. Oh yes, I have a split personality disorder. Nah, of course not. Or do I? 😰

Let me explain, the Blogger, Influencer in me was enthusiastic, but the shy person, I try to keep hidden, was anxious about meeting somebody new. Minor inner conflict, but the curious me won this time. Isn't that great? Imagine what would have happened otherwise. Duh, nothing, of course. 😎

Who is Cara Peeters?

She is an independent partner of LR.
They are one of Europe’s leading direct sales enterprises. Their high-quality “Made in Germany” health and beauty products, as well as their unique business opportunities, spark enthusiasm among millions of customers and thousands of sales partners worldwide. 

The meeting

As soon as Cara opened the door, we started talking about a million things that I am not sharing in this blog post, but we also talked a lot about scents and women's perfume. At first, she gave me a paper with a quiz. 😊


Depending on what I picked most (A, B, C, or D), she could determine which type of perfume would work best for me. 
It seemed I was the D type. A little depressing if you have always thought of yourself as an A. 😂

 Ok, so I got to try out the 7 scents listed under D. She gave me some cards to spray on at first, and there were 2 that stood out for me. I put one of them on my left wrist, and the other on my right. 😀



Sensual Grace

A fascinating scent that tempts to dream
Sensual bouquet of plum, heliotrope, gourmand, and vanilla.
Fragrance: floral, green, elegant
Fragrance Character: Feminine, Mysterious
For women with a sense of elegance and grace

An interpretation of modern femininity, elegance, and mysterious sensuality. Sensual Grace is a
fascinating scent of rose, vanilla, sensual jasmine, and a precious, aromatic-sweet gourmand note.
An enchanting perfume that tempts you to dream and elegantly accentuates your sensual, feminine appearance.



My opinion on the Sensual Grace

It comes on pretty strong in the beginning but gets better after a few minutes. The scent of this perfume lingered on my wrist for about 10 hours. This one completely won me over, but my husband found this to be the lesser one of the 2 I tried. 😕

Santorini

Fragrance: Floral - Fruity
Pure enchantment with freesia, jasmine, and musk

LR Classics Santorini Eau de Parfum - like a sunset that captivates the senses.

The enchanting island is the name for a fragrance that, with its floral-warm intensity, is reminiscent of a Greek summer day with turquoise blue sky and crystal clear sea. Seductive freesias transformed into a luscious heart of jasmine, perfectly rounded off by musk.


My opinion on the Santorini

I loved how soft and floral this one was. Even though it came in second, I could still pick up the scent on my wrist after about 12 hours, which is a huge plus. Another important fact is that my husband liked this one best. 😍

Conclusion

This was such a fun test. Before I am making my final decision, though, I am going to try out the other 5 from type D on my wrist. 

If you live in Belgium or the Netherlands, not too far from Hamme (near Dendermonde, Sint Niklaas), and you are having a hard time figuring out which perfume to use, I would schedule an appointment with Cara. You can easily contact her by clicking on the link tree on her Instagram profile.

If you already know what your favorite perfume scents are, you can browse her website.



By the way, besides women's perfumes, she also has a nice range of men's perfumes to choose from. I will share more on those in another blog post.

At the moment, there is also a special promotion running for Valentine's day.

Mix-set of 2 for 45,99 €

Choose from our designer Eau de Parfums.
For her:
Rockin' Romance - Eau de Parfum
Beauty Queen by LR - Eau de Parfum
Harem - Eau de Parfum
Pseudonym - Eau de Parfum
Heart & Soul Eau de Parfum
Brilliant Look - Eau de Parfum
Sensual Grace - Eau de Parfum
Femme Noblesse - Eau de Parfum
Jungle Woman - Eau de Parfum

For him:
Ocean'Sky - Eau de Parfum
Terminator - Eau de Parfum
Jungle Man - Eau de Parfum
Just Sport - Eau de Parfum
Racing - Eau de Parfum
Metropolitan Man - Eau de Parfum

Follow this link if you want to know everything about it.

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

9 comments:

  1. Santorini is a fantastic name for that perfume and it sounds as if it matches the scent profile quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, there was a lot of helpful info here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super interesting. I don't generally use perfume, mainly because it never smells the same on me as it does in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been over 20 years since I have worn perfume. I don’t even know why I don’t wear it. I would need to figure out my scent for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love perfumes and I am into baby powdery scents sometimes I love mens perfume too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful quiz, especially for partners who are looking to get that perfect gift this V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fun to determine your preferred scent. Thank you for sharing your honest review. Would love to check out these too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how beautiful! It is an interesting approach to me, I have never heard of it. I wonder what it would have been like for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the notes kf the secondnjne minus musk. Musk isn't my thing. But I like floral fruity combos. Regardless, great review and products showcase. Xx
    Isa A. Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...