Sunday 29 January 2023

Interview With Jewelry Designer Alexis Taub

Hi There..... Have you been looking for fine jewelry designs? If yes, you might like this next jewelry designer interview.


Picture provided by Alexis Taub

I love all kinds of jewelry, but sometimes you have to choose what kind of jewelry designs fit you best. 😊

This reminds me of short a trip to Amsterdam we made a few years ago. We stepped into a large jewelry store, and as I was paying lots of attention to the jewelry, I lost sight of my hubby. πŸ˜•

After looking around for a few minutes, I saw him coming from behind a counter with a shopping bag. You can imagine how curious I was. 😳

It’s always fun when your loved one buys you something to surprise you. He pulled a chunky necklace out of the bag. Oh my, I was so delighted. 😍

Nah, I’m sorry, I hated it. Still, I didn't want him to be disappointed, so I put it on, and to his regret, he had to admit it looked pretty bad around my neck. 😌

I was so glad that for a moment I forgot everything around me and did a happy dance in the middle of the store. 😎

He looked at me, disgruntled, so I stopped to see everyone staring at me. Oh my, did I really do that? 😱

Of course not, but I have never been happier with his critique, and luckily the necklace wasn’t expensive at all. πŸ˜₯

Time to talk about the jewelry designs from the jewelry designer I am presenting on my blog today. πŸ˜ƒ

Picture provided by Alexis Taub

What are your name, function, and the company you work for?  

My name is Alexis Taub, and I am the jewelry designer and founder of Alexis Jae Jewelry.

How old are you?

I am 29.

What kind of work do you do, or what are you studying to be? 

I studied finance and entrepreneurship in college. I now run Alexis Jae Jewelry. 

What made you decide to become a Jewelry Designer?

My family has been manufacturing jewelry for 70+ years. My mother joined her father in the jewelry business 40 years ago. I always loved how jewelry designs not only transform any look but bring confidence. 

Is fashion important to you? Why? 

Creating new pieces of jewelry and watching them come to life is extra special because I get to do it with my mom. My favorite part of making fine jewelry designs is that it’s meant to be worn year after year and passed down through generations. Every piece has a story behind it. 

Picture provided by Alexis Taub

What are your successes, and how did you achieve them?

I feel very proud to have started Alexis Jae Jewelry as a side hustle. Once it was profitable enough, I left my job in finance to pursue it full-time. I feel so lucky to wake up every day excited to start work.

What’s something you might want to do in the future?

I want to help other women start businesses to help them find careers they are passionate about. 

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing or jewelry?

Alexis Jae Jewelry is all about quality without labels. We want to create timeless pieces that don’t have a markup just because of the brand name.

Describe your personal style of fashion?

Basic clothing and neutrals are what I love most. I choose clothing and jewelry that is timeless. I wear more subtle clothing and then let my jewelry shine. For my jewelry, I like it to really pop. 

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

My style is all about being functional and effortless. I’ve found my jewelry has helped me put it together. I love investing in staples that I can wear over and over. 

Picture provided by Alexis Taub

Do you have an influence on other people’s fashion style?

I like to help people find their jewelry style. It’s amazing to get to work with each of my customers to help them choose a piece they can wear day after day. 

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment?

My favorite jewelry trends are the tennis style. We’ve done them in earrings, necklaces, bracelets, every color, and every cut. Tennis bracelets are a classic you can wear anywhere. 

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment?

With jewelry, I think it’s always best to invest in high-quality material that lasts. I don’t like the fast fashion trend. If it’s not gold, it will tarnish over time. 

What kind of fashion advice would you give us?

Don’t follow trends, follow what you like. Fashion is all about feeling confident. 

Picture provided by Alexis Taub

Thank you, Alexis, for answering my questions. You have some great jewelry designs on your website, and I love that you have something in every price range. 😍

If you are up for it, check out some of my previous jewelry designer interviews:

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

7 comments:

  1. That's amazing when you are successful and want to help others as well. Lovely to know about you Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind dunne armbandjes en kettingen erg mooi om te dragen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always inspiring to read about those who follow their passion and succeed.. those bracelets are so very pretty, i will have a look to see if i can get some

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijn om Alexis zo wat beter te leren kennen en vooral de ring vind ik geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een charmant vlindertje als oorbel! Ik houd van dit soort fijne sieraden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik heb ook een tijd zelf sieraden gemaakt, heb een hoop nog thuis liggen. Zo heb je wel altijd een uniek item.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Alexis is so young but successful. I have high regard for someone who have created a niche at a young age.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...