Wednesday, 19 August 2020
7 Great Ways to promote your Blog
Hi There..... Are you a blogger?
Ah..... Great to meet you..... Have you been blogging for long?
I have been at it now for 3 years and I have learned so much..... And I thought why not share some of my knowledge to make it easier for you..... Deep down I really have a good heart you know..... And that is not deep down under the ground 😋
But maybe like me in the beginning you are struggling to get your blog read..... I still am working on improving every day..... Those things take a lot of time..... Some people think..... Yes, I got the answer..... I will just start blogging and people will read my blog just like that..... Noooo..... You wish..... You have to work hard to get your blog out there 😃
So if that's what you were hoping..... You had better quit right now..... But if you are willing to work for it..... Here are some tips that might help 😊
1. Number 1 to start with is maybe getting email followers. Make sure that your blog page has the option for people to join your email list. There are a lot of programs too to help you with that..... Like for instance Mailchimp..... You can find a lot more of these tools just by typing in..... Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers
2. Number 2 is making use of platforms like for instance https://www.bloglovin.com/ ..... Another one is https://www.camooni.com..... And https://medium.com/.... And there are probably a lot more of those out there where you can share your blog..... You can promote some of them or all of them..... Like I do at the bottom of each blog post..... They will get you extra followers and this way potential readers..... Not every follower is Perse a reader too.
3. Number 3 is making use of your Social Media like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook..... Those are the most popular ones but there are a lot more of them. Make sure that once you publish a blog post you always share it at least once..... But you don't have to restrain yourself..... You can do more if you like..... I, for instance, promote 3 or more blog posts on Twitter daily.
4. Number 4 on my list is Facebook groups..... There are a lot of groups where you can promote your blog without having to do anything in return like https://www.facebook.com/groups/137850849757848/ ..... Try searching on Facebook starting with Blogger and choose the option groups to get all kinds of groups..... All you have to do now is join.
5. Number 5 for me is Tailwindapp (if you use this link we will both get a free $15 Tailwind credit when you upgrade to Plus) ..... And I especially love the tribes..... If you use the free option you can join up to 5 tribes and you get 30 submissions every month..... Haven't you always wanted to be in a tribe..... Well, this is your chance..... You can share your blog with the tribes but you will have to pin others in return.
6. Number 6 is important too..... Sharing on Pinterest group boards..... I started one of my own some time ago https://nl.pinterest.com/seadbeady/bloggers-sharing-blogposts/ ..... You are free to join it if you like..... At the moment there are almost 200 people pinning to the board and there are new ones asking to join every week.
7. Number 7 is something that I heard from others but I actually haven't done myself..... Guest blogging..... It is best to find blogs in the same niche as yours..... Ask them to make a Guest blog..... Or you could try to find someone to exchange posts..... You make a post for them and they make one for you..... Don't forget to link to your own blog of course.
I sure hope that my tips are helpful for you 😀
Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great day
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Bloglovin https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/seadbeadys-fashion-lifestyle-blog-19062377
Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org😊
Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...
Hi There..... Do you have problems with dry lips? Do you use lip balm? Are you a fan of vegan products? That's a big yes to both questio...
Hi There..... Did you gain a few pounds in those crazy Corona times? Do you like sportswear and fitness clothing? Then this blog post is the...
Hi There..... Do you like spending time behind your ironing board? Would you like me to tell you more about a plant-based wrinkle release sp...
Hi There..... Have you been waiting for me to share some more great gifts for women? Then this is your lucky day because today I have put to...
Hi There..... Would you like some tips on cleaning jewelry and how to store jewelry? Since jewelry is an important part of fashion, I though...