Sunday 9 August 2020

Where to Find Handmade Gifts - Sun Catchers

Hi There..... Would you like to know where to find some handmade gifts like let's say sun catchers?


Are you having a heatwave too?

We are in the middle of one..... There is a code red announced up until Monday..... That means that everybody has to take it easy and drink a lot..... No not beer..... Water of course πŸ˜‚

They say that here temperatures will be above 30 degrees up until Wednesday..... They can rise up to 37 even..... Way too hot for me..... I love soup but I don't want to be in it πŸ˜‹

Did you know that the longest heatwave dates from 1947 and took 19 days..... Noooo..... I am not that old and wasn't there..... But I do very much remember 2018..... we had 2 heatwaves back then..... I am a fan of summer though..... And I very much love being on a terras sipping a cool drink in the sun πŸ˜€

But that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about today..... The sun or more specific Sun Catchers..... Wikipedia says that it is believed that those suncatchers were first made by the Southwestern Native-Americans..... You could compare them to wind-chimes but instead of catching the wind suncatchers are designed to catch the sunlight 😎

I think they are so very cool and that's why I thought..... Let's go and find a few on Etsy to share them with you πŸ˜„

Ladybug stained glass suncatcher

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/721346503

Hearts Suncatcher Stained Glass Art


peek cat stain glass cat suncatcher for window



Elegant crystal ball suncatcher, suncatcher crystals


Glass Fish /3 PCs./window ornaments

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/615491548


Garden art Garden gift Glass ornaments


Ginger cat Stained glass suncatcher Shaggy Cat


Mobile glass and wood, modern Wall Decor


Beautiful, Calming Aquamarine Lotus Flower


Fused Glass Rainbow Hanging - Glass Rainbow Suncatcher


Aren't they all lovely..... Did you know they had so many kinds of handmade suncatchers on Etsy..... And you can find a lot more of these if you just follow the links and browse their shops 😊

Hope you like my blog post.....Until next time.....Have a great..... Sunny..... Day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Behind every unique handmade piece is a lot of hard work. It's a labor of love and every piece you buy will make someone's day a happy day. 


Want to be on my blog next time ??  Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at renatafeyen@gmail.com 😊

16 comments:

  1. ik ben dol op die oude glas in lood ramen. Die mobile vind ik ook erg mooi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a suncatcher! It'll be perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have th cat suncatcher. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sun catchers so much! The way the lights shines and bend through them is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deze vind ik allemaal even prachtig. Ik zou ze allemaal graag ophangen in mijn tuin en huis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ornaments are so pretty! I especially like the cat design, thanks for sharing all these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're in the middle of a heatwave here in Toronto, too! But I do enjoy spending time out in the garden... I'd totally hang the glass and wood mobile there, with the diamond designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sun catchers, they add such life into your home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow these definitely looks so lovely and beautiful indeed..glad you shared this with us..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love suncatchers! I especially love the crystal ball and moon ones above. My kids and I have made many and I have done them with kids club classes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't mind the heat wave actually. I do mind the rain that follows in here

    ReplyDelete
  12. The heat is worse here but these ornaments look lovely. I mostly liked this Garden art Garden gift Glass ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These ornaments look perfect for the weather outside! I wish I could gift some to my 8 year old niece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sun catchers are so cute! I like the cat silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the Ginger cat Stained glass suncatcher Shaggy Cat most

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...