Saturday 7 November 2020

What are the Fall Fashion Trends for this year - part 2

Hi There..... How was your day yesterday? How about I give you some more insight on the Fall Fashion Trends for this Year?


First, let me tell you more about my yesterday before I dive into those Fall Fashion Trends. I had my 4-year-old granddaughter come over, so that’s always tiring but enjoyable. My body gives me more than enough warning signs that it needs some rest, but I just try to ignore my pain and enjoy those moments. Today I pay the price for crossing that line, but it’s more than worth it. πŸ˜€

She is an only kid, and I always feel sorry for her having nobody to play with. That’s why I always try to play with her as if I’m her playmate. What on earth are you thinking with your twisted mind? I am talking about some kind of school buddy, nothing more. πŸ˜‚

What she likes the most is when I give voice to her toys, dolls, barbies, or handkerchiefs even. You would lose it if you saw me, but I don’t care about making a fool of myself as long as she loves it. The twinkle in her eyes says it all, and a happy granddaughter makes a happy grandmother.

I finally got to show her the fabric I bought to sew her a dress and am so glad she loved it, especially the fact that it had a lovely gold and silver glitter.



I know it’s quite dark, but this fall is a lot about a dark retro vibe. On a site called WMFJ, I found something regarding fashion that I just had to quote ‘Actually a fashion trend is like a wheel. It will rotate and there is always a repeat at every point. What is trending today will repeat itself in the future, for example in 30 or 40 years? Who knows?’. 

I have seen this happen more than once, and it always makes me smile. Thinking oh my, I remember wearing those kinds of things back when I was young. Yep, I'm old. 😁

For example, those big flower prints, plaids and tartans, fringes, leather jackets, and last but not least those leopard prints that have come back. I used to wear those big flower prints when I just got married and now they are all coming back. 

If I make it to 80, and am still writing, I might talk to you about seeing things come back for the second time. Darn, why didn’t I keep my clothes in a locker to get them out again after 30 or 40 years?

Just like in my previous blog post, I asked some other Fashion Bloggers for some fall outfits I could share with you. I am always curious to see what others have in their wardrobe? 

This first look is by Emily, who is from New York


The second one is by Lucy, who is from South Yorkshire

The third look for today is by Laura, who is from New York 


And last but not least Tatiana's look, who is from The Netherlands

So tell me, which is your favorite? Would you wear one of these looks?

If you are interested you can read the previous post I made on Fall/Winter Fashion Trends - https://seadbeady.blogspot.com/2020/10/what-are-fallwinter-trends-for-this-year.html

Hope you like my blog post.Until next time. Have a great day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 



Want to be on my blog next time ??  Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message at seadbeady@blogspot.com 😊

17 comments:

  1. I always look for the new trends, every year. I love fashion! The first and the last are my favorite, something I'd like to wear! - Amalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the outfits are gorgeous. My favorite is the second one is by Lucy, who is from South Yorkshire. This is really my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tatiana's look, very fashionable yet comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I was an only child too and loved spending days with my grandma. I have her to thank for my love of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have fall season here in Philippines,but I would love Laura's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love autumnal fashion trends! They're so stylish, yet also warm and cozy and comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan of Lucy's look :) Very grungy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn is my favorite fashion season. Great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really into faux leather pants. That's the look for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look nice, but they're not for me. I'm more of a skirt kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik vind ze allemaal super mooi, al denk ik dat ik die van Laura ook zelf zou aandoen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik vind die leerlook broek er leuk en stoer, vooral zo met die riem

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the last look, but I'm from the Netherlands too so I'm a little biased ha ha. Boots and sweaters are my favorite during fall so that did it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauw wat een mooie stijlen alles staat je gewoon goed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. De warme oranje kleur doet het in deze tijd natuurlijk heel goed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like the new york one(red/orange a lot but of course also the dutch girl)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Persoonlijk zou ik deze outfits niet kiezen omdat het niet helemaal met mijn smaak overeenkomt, maar in algemene zin zijn het leuke outfits voor dit najaar.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...