Wednesday 6 October 2021

Interview with Fashion Designer and Fashion Stylist Rebecca Rowe

Hi There..... Are you preparing your home with decorations for Halloween already? Would you like another fashion designer interview or would you rather have a fashion stylist interview?

I sure hope you know what to do to prepare for Halloween, because I have no plans to talk about that today. Why not? That’s simply because I am plain evil. I have been a witch on multiple occasions. Ah, now you are the scaredy-cat, aren’t you? 😜

No, no, I’m not an authentic witch, of course I’m not. I won’t serve you any potions or put you under some kind of spell. Although, I just got a crazy idea. Perhaps I should learn how to practice magic so that you all magically subscribe to my email list at the bottom of this blog post. 😁

Ok, if I got you confused, my post for today is about a Fashion Designer who is also a Fashion stylist. 😊

Can we get on with the post now? For heaven’s sake, that’s enough small talk for today. There are considerably more important things we could talk about. Like, for instance, fashion designer and fashion stylist Rebecca Rowe, who is the owner and designer for rebeccarowe.ca. What did she reply to my questions? 


How old are you? 

29 

What kind of work do you do or what are you studying to be?  

I am an entrepreneur & fashion designer. 

What made you decide to become a Fashion Designer? 

I’ve always been creative and interested in fashion, although it wasn’t until sinking my teeth into my business that I found my passion in making everyday apparel for women with an athletic build. 

Is fashion important to you? Why?  

Fashion is important to me because it’s an expression of your identity. You look at yourself every day and the clothing you choose to wear is how you tell your own brain that you are ready to take on whatever task you’re ready/wanting to do.  

What are your successes and how did you achieve them? 

My biggest personal success is always seeing my clients' photos wearing the clothes that I made. I developed my fashion designs with data from athletes of all shapes & sports. The whole concept of beauty changes from person to person and why shouldn't your wardrobe?

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing? 

The brand name itself isn’t important, but what the brand represents I definitely take notice of. The brand is simply a symbol of the morals of a company, which is what I take seriously.  

Describe your personal style of clothing? 

My personal style is simple, athletic, classic. Easy to mix and match and designed to fit my busy lifestyle. 

Picture by Rebecca Rowe

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look?  

I absolutely have a vibe when I put together my outfits. My signature look plays off my height with high-waisted pants or shorts and a crop of some kind. I love extending my legs and drawing attention to my waist (also pulling attention away from the hips!).

Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style? 

I would say that I do. Everyone’s physical appearance and personal style are so unique. I love giving one-on-one advice, and most people take it. 

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment? 

The trend that I’m loving lately is vintage coming back. I absolutely adore that we’re taking the time to appreciate clothing from all decades. Especially the 70s and the 90s fashions we’re seeing at the moment.  

Picture by Rebecca Rowe

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment? 

If low-rise jeans could burn in a dumpster fire—I would be okay with that. The low-rise jean, besides not being flattering to women with any sort of curve, are just not practical. There was nothing worse than sitting down and holding up the back of your pants so your undergarments wouldn’t pop out the top.  
 

What kind of fashion advice would you give us? 

My advice is always the same. Stop looking around you and start looking within you. Your style needs to fit your body, your lifestyle, and your vibe. You wear your clothes, not the other way around.  

Who is your style icon and why? 

Audrey Hepburn. Not because I look anything like her at all, but because no matter what premiere she went to, what photographs she was in, she looked herself. Even now you can conjure up an image of her classic style.  
 

Is there something else you would like to share with us? 

Your clothing is a set of tools. I know, this sounds strange, but they can change the way you feel about yourself, the situation you’re in, or give you the strength to figure out the challenge you’re looking to conquer. Your closet should be a place that makes you smile. Throw out anything that doesn’t shouldn’t be in there. 


That is brilliant advice. Go on, get a bag and throw all that doesn't belong out. Thanks for answering my questions, Rebecca. 😍

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

10 comments:

  1. It's amazing when someone can turn a passion into a business. And I was the same, not realizing my love of food photography until I started doing it, and now that's my main source of income!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love her sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed looking through the post and reading about it. I love fashion designers, it always inspires me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the advice of stop looking around and start looking within you. That's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ahivement is when you see your products on someone else I agree. And low rise jeans... other than the underwear, even the cleavage shows lol. And you can be a Witch till Halloween 😉
    Isa A. Blogger
    https://www.lifestyleprism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Rebecca Rowe before reading your post, she is amazing! What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of her but now I want to learn more. Thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super interview! I really enjoy reading and learning about real people and why they do what they do in business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really a great interview. It was so good to read about her journey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this designer before but I love her attiude! I love this reason: "Fashion is important to me because it’s an expression of your identity."

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...