Wednesday 15 December 2021

Learn about Birthday gemstones - What are Zodiac Birthstones

Hi There..... Have you always been curious to know more about zodiac birthstones or your birthday gemstones?

I have often seen other people write about their zodiac birthstones but never knew what mine was. It made me curious, so I asked someone who I knew would know all about them. 😊

Irina

Her name is Irina, and she is the founder of Tsarina Gems.
She helped me before with a blog post on how to clean and store your jewelry. It's great to know that there is someone out there if you have questions about jewelry. I mailed her and got a response the day after, already. What more could a woman ask for. 😉

Picture by Irina

She is a certified gemologist, a diamond- and colored gemstone expert. If you want something one of a kind, you should really visit her website. You can even book a free connection call with her to tell her what is important to you so that she can make a perfect piece of jewelry just for you.

My custom order

I used to love it when I still had an Etsy shop if someone asked me to make something tailored. Although, there was one time when it got me extremely mad. The customer asked me to make something I had never done before and gave me her specific measurements. 😟

Because it was something quite difficult, I went and bought myself the book Contemporary Geometric Beading from Kate Mc Kinnon. The customer asked me to make the Fortuneteller Bangle, and so I did. The picture below is a pink version I made. 😎

Picture by Seadbeady

When I finished, it surprised her completely, and she asked me how I accomplished that. I told her I bought the book, and she wanted to get a copy of the pattern to try it out herself. She never intended to buy the bangle. All she wanted was the pattern. Ooh, that made me extremely happy. 😏

The end?

No, of course not, so there I was with a custom-made bangle. The book was not a loss, but would I have bought it otherwise? Probably not, so this is the end of that story. 😕

Ah, no, it's not. She bought the bangle 2 months later, as I was doing Christmas sales at a reduced price. At least now it was sold, and I got the price of my beads back. Wait, this is still not the end. She lashed out at me for not giving her the pattern by giving me a terrible review. All's well that ends well, but no happy end to this story. 😢

Zodiac birthstones

Perhaps we had better change the subject to these birthday gemstones that you are eager to know more about. Below you can find a list of the gemstones. 😍

With a tip from Irina, I found some information on https://www.gia.edu/birthstones

Zodiac birthstones appeal to audiences around the world regardless of gender, age, nationality, or religion. They carry secrets, attributes, and lore that are unique to each gemstone. 

There are countless myths and legends around the many unique powers and attributes that zodiac birthstones have. Whether you believe these legends or not, it’s hard to disagree that learning about birthstones can be educational and entertaining. Discover what makes your birthstone a powerful statement of your finest qualities by clicking on the month you were born in below.

January 


picture by Irina - Garnet

February

Picture by Irina - Amethyst 

March

Picture by Irina - Aquamarine (also Bloodstone)

April


Picture by Irina - Diamond

May

Picture by Irina - Emerald 

June

Picture by Irina - Alexandrite (also Pearl, Moonstone)

July

Picture by Irina - Ruby

August

Picture by Irina - Peridot (also Spinel, Sardonyx)

September


Picture by Irina - Sapphire (comes in a rainbow of other colors)

October

Picture by Irina - Pink Tourmaline (also Opal)

November

Picture by Irina - Citrine (also Topaz)

December

Picture by Irina - Blue Zircon (also Tanzanite, Turquoise)

So if you want to know more about the energy from those birthday gemstones, just click on your birth month. 😊

Thank you Irina for the information and lovely pictures. 😍

If you want to learn more on how to store and clean your jewelry, check out this blog post

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

14 comments:

  1. My birth stone is the mother of pearl, I've always loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo loving these stones. March and Oct birthstones are my favorite (unfortunately not born in either month!) But I have to say something about that custom Etsy order- What?!?! She wanted to take your pattern? People are ridiculous. - Sienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool post! I like learning about different topics, and the gemstones are something I am interested in.
    Besides, I really raised my brows at the story about the geometric bead bracelet and the customer.
    Thank you for such a delightful interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So informative, I learned a lot! I love that birthday month is peridot, green is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fascinating to learn about these birthstones - and your personal connection to discovering yours. However, I'm always a bit disappointed when I realize (again) that mine is diamond. Then apparently, I always forget again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love birthday gemstones. I always wonder how those gemstones were originally picked for the specific month though.. like who made the decisions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post! I love birthstones, mine is Ruby :) thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jemstones look great in jewelry to add some color. I knew mine though but never quite liked it. great images and for showing here. Xx
    Isa A. Blogger
    https://www.lifestyleprism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of this jewelry. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My birthstone is a sapphire, and I've always been a little obsessed with it. Such a pretty stone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply love it, big thanks to author.
    https://thebotoutsource.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of the stones! I'm a pisces so I love my purple coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What A Great Blog, Keep Sharing More And More Content.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...