Saturday 18 December 2021

Interview with Fashion Designer Michaela Vybohova

Hi There..... Would you like to learn some new insights into the fashion industry? Are you ready for another Fashion Designer interview? 

Maybe you weren't ready to read my fashion designer interview, and you are reading this some time after I published my blog post because you were doing Christmas shopping. I sure hope you got everything you need and have your feet up on the couch by now. Don't you just love that feeling after walking around all day? 😌

Rest and a hot cup of cocoa, perhaps with some whipped cream. Since my Gastric Bypass, I can't drink it anymore the way I used to. Most of you might not celebrate Saint Nicholas day, but a lot of West Christian countries do. The good man always brought a lot of toys and chocolate figures to well-behaved children. 😍

We ate a lot of the chocolate but our mom also used it to make us that lovely cup of cocoa. It was super easy. All she had to do was put a small pan on the stove and drop in some small pieces of the chocolate. Heat it and done. 😀

My favorite time was on Sunday morning when mom had gone to the baker for some fresh buns. I would just spread butter on it and dip them in my hot cocoa. Delicious, I assure you. 😋

Those were such fond memories, but let's get back on track with that fashion designer interview I promised. Who is the lucky one that gets featured this time, or perhaps I should be happy to feature her. 😊

Michaela Vybohova is 26, and she's my star for today. She is the founder and fashion designer of Michaela V footwear and a model with Wilhelmina. 


What kind of work do you do, or what are you studying to be? 

My day job is still a fashion model but since I started my own brand I had to be in every position from designer to ceo to marketing to warehouse fulfillment to janitor. 

What made you decide to become a Fashion Designer?

Since I was little I loved high fashion, I used to watch shows, collect editorials. I’ve had my favorites, but we couldn’t afford it. 
When I started modeling and got to meet some of my heroes and work for them, I always thought of every girl just like me and wondered what can I do to contribute, if even a little. I decided to make, create a line where the 2 worlds of quality, fashion would collide, and cut the margin to the best I can. 
That’s how Michaela V footwear started. 

Is fashion important to you? Why?

It lets you show who you are without having to say a word.

What are your successes, and how did you achieve them?

I think one of my biggest successes was starting my company, and it was not a simple journey. It took some serious blood, sweat and tears, but there’s no better feeling than having someone tell you they love wearing your shoes. 

Picture provided by Michaela

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing?

Not at all, but I am a sucker for quality. As long as it’s an excellent material, I couldn’t care less about a brand's name. 

Describe your personal style of clothing?

If Hillary Clinton had a passion for heavy metal lol.
I love my leather pants as much as I love my blazers and dressy shirts all together. 

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

I think it depends on how I feel that day. 
But my signature I guess is leather pants, and a tailored shirt. 

Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style?

Couple of my girlfriends will send me pictures sometimes “omg I look like you today” it always makes me laugh and I pretend that I have no clue what they are talking about. 

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment?

I try to not follow trends and wear what makes me the most comfortable and confident. 
But what I’m seeing more are natural gem colors and I’m all here for it. I love it. 

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment?

I don’t think there is such a thing. If you love something, go girl! Or man. 

Picture provided by Michaela

What kind of fashion advice would you give us?

Confidence is sexy, therefore dress accordingly to whatever “floats your boat” and makes you feel good. 

Who is your style icon and why?

My momma, she always looks like a million bucks on any kind of budget, I don’t get it but clearly she does :)

Is there something else you would like to share with us?

Just that no matter who you are and where you are, I believe in you and you can make anything happen.



Thanks for filling in my questions, Michaela. By the way, both you and your boots are stunning.

If you are in for some more reading, why not check out some of my earlier fashion designer interviews.

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

10 comments:

  1. She is amazing, wow...Confidence is sexy, I can't agree more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love learning about new designers. She sounds like a really interesting inspiring person. I completely agree that confidence is sexy so it's important to feel confident in what you're wearing - Sienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she looks so awesome! I wish I could have be confident as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the top boots in the top picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fashion but i never get to dress up,I work long hours so after work, it`s usually jeans and T shirt but I feel comfortable wearing those too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's gorgeous! how i wish i have her confidence. truly an amazing and inspiring person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I always come to you with great interest! I will be glad to see you in my blog =))
    https://mariaegorovamaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michaela Vybohova seems like an interesting designer. I really can imagine her style of Hilary Clinton meeting heavy metal. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how free she is about trends - do what makes you happy, and that's all there is to it. I love that viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...