Sunday 24 April 2022

Interview with Fashion Designer Amber Orah

Hi There..... Oh my, have you seen the time? 
High time for a new deep dive into the fashion industry with a fashion designer interview. 


Haha, sorry for puzzling you with that weird question. I wish I could have seen your faces. Send me a selfie of that look, will you? πŸ˜‚

Then again, you had better not. You might get Selfitis, and I wouldn't want to be held responsible for making you addicted to selfies. 😨

Can you believe we are almost in May again? Time for Festivals, and that's exactly why I wanted to share this new view behind the screens of the fashion industry with you. 😊

The fashion designer on my blog today created a very special garment that's perfect to wear to a Festival, but it will become clear if you see the pictures of her designs. 😎

So let me tell you about the 29-year-old Amber Orah, Creative Director for ÚCHÈ by Amber 😍

Picture provided by www.uchebyamber.com

What made you decide to become a Fashion Designer?

Fashion is important to me because I see fashion as a very important form of expression…. it is a medium that has the power to elevate the way one feels about themselves.

Is fashion important to you? Why? 

Yes, fashion is very important to me. My love for expression and wearable art brought me to the world of Fashion Design.

What are your successes, and how did you achieve them?

Personally, I don’t think success can be quantified. I have been successful in many aspects of my life, and the more opportunities I get the more successful I feel. Regarding being a Fashion Designer, I could say 1 of the many successes would be to stay true to myself in this industry and go with my instincts as I have always done.

Picture provided by Amber

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing?

Brand names are not important to me when I buy clothes, in the sense that I will not buy a piece solely because of the brand name. I connect more with the design and what the designer is trying to communicate through that.

Describe your personal style of clothing?

My style is all over the place, to be honest, the one constant thing that seems to be however is edgy. But my style is ever-changing, I explore a lot.

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

I guess I can say my personal style is “no style” and I found it by just being and dressing how I feel. And I have signature looks depending on the style phases I am in. I am currently going through a rockstar phase for your information…. so you’ll always see me with a leather jacket.

Picture provided by Amber

Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style?

I like to think I do. I sometimes work as a fashion consultant for my close friends in the fashion/ entertainment industry and their trust in my style ideas for them makes me believe I do.

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment?

My favorite current trends would be Upcycled fashion, vintage style, and innovative fashion designs.

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment?

I don’t think there’s any “worse trends” category for me, there might be some trends that don’t appeal to me or that I don’t understand…..but then again, not everything is for everyone.

Picture provided by Amber

What kind of fashion advice would you give us?

Never be afraid to explore, give your imagination room to create. There are no rules, and you can pull off whatever as long as you feel good in it! 

Who is your style icon and why?

Honestly, I have a couple…. Rihanna (for just being Rihanna) Bella Hadid (for her ability to go from preppy to sophisticated with her style) Kendall Jenner (for her ability to make minimal look so freaking great) Lil Nas X (for not giving an F)…. there are a lot more though. But let’s stick to these.

Is there something else you would like to share with us?

No, I think we are good. Thank you so much.

Picture provided by Amber

Thanks, Amber and Joy for sharing your view on Fashion. I think your belt bag for a top design is pretty cool. 😍

Feel like reading some more? Check out some of my previous interviews 

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

6 comments:

  1. We need to support up and coming fashion designers, Amber Orah. I guess we need new idea - something out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white pants are stunning wow...These are gorgeous, Amber is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfits, there a unusual but cool. I like her philosophy of "no style" too, an empty canvas is the beat one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some unique and interesting designs! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate about having my style all over the place. It's so hard to keep it the same. For me, fashion is ever-changing plus it's fun to try something new once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks absolutely stunning and it was nice knowing such an amazing person. Thanks for sharing this wonderful interview with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...