Sunday 20 November 2022

Interview With Fashion Model Taylor Ava Smith

Hi There..... Isn’t this a great day to start something new? How about an interview with a fashion model who loves streetwear style?


Picture provided by Taylor Ava Smith

Surely, you can’t say no to that? Ok, I suppose you can, but why would you? There is nothing wrong with a fresh perspective on things. 😲

People have a tendency to stay in their comfort zone because getting out of it makes them uncertain, and that uncertainty makes them feel anxious. Come on, what have you got to lose this time except for a few minutes of your time? 😉

Unless you are afraid that this interview will be mind-blowing. Ooh, I can understand you might not want your brain splattered all around the room. 😬

That would be quite a headline: “This morning a strange accident occurred. A woman’s mind blew up after reading a fashion and lifestyle blog.” 😂

Oh my, I hope they won’t mention the name of my blog in the paper, because I don’t want to lose my faithful readers. 😱

Still, I think my first fashion model interview turned out to be an interesting read. Just read on and you’ll see. 😍

Picture provided by Taylor Ava Smith

What is your name? How old are you?

Taylor Ava Smith
15 Years Old

Are you on Social Media? How many followers do you have?

Yes.

Instagram (@tayloravasmith) 4,838
Facebook (/tayloravasmith) 13,143

Do you work Full-time or Part-time as a Fashion Model?

Per diem

What made you decide to become a Fashion Model?

I have a passion for styling outfits, sneakers, and streetwear style. I’ve been working to build a name for myself in women’s soccer and felt it aligned with being a fashion model. 

My parents have been enormous support in helping me take the steps required to become published and with opportunities to work in the modeling industry.

How many hours do you spend modeling?

It varies by brand and what’s needed. Right now, I have routine social media shoots that usually require 4-6 hours every few weeks.

Is fashion important to you? Why?

I believe fashion is a creative outlet, it’s a mode of self-expression and art.

Picture provided by Taylor Ava Smith

What are your successes and how did you achieve them?

Right now, my biggest achievements in the industry are the brand work I do and the publications I’ve received with Seaav, The Robb Report, and so on.

I achieved them with the help of my parents and the marketing team.

What’s something you might want to do in the future?

I would love to work with larger brands and become endorsed by a few sports brands for soccer gear.

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you model clothing?

I believe the vision and purpose of the brand are more important than the name. I prefer brands that align with my values and interest. Size doesn’t matter so much. That is the point of working together — mutual growth.

Describe your personal style of clothing?

I would describe my style as being a mix of femineity and modern streetwear style. I love basic pieces paired with something to grab attention.

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look?

I’m versatile with continuous looks. Most of my styling is for warmer weather, being that I live in Florida.

Picture provided by Taylor Ava Smith

Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style?

I would like to think so. I do some affiliate marketing and aim to connect with other young women to inspire their day-to-day style choices.

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment?

The tailored minimalist streetwear style is my go-to. I love the mini purse fad. I’m also a big fan of the newest Nike sneaker releases. Jordan 1s or air force ones.

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment?

You won’t catch me in plaid or sequins. Both seem to make a comeback and I have yet to find any pieces I like.

What kind of fashion advice would you give us?

Go with what you feel most yourself in. You can tell when someone is wearing something outside of their comfort zone and it tends to dim how they look. Your confidence in an outfit must be matched.

Who is your style icon and why?

I love Kendall Jenner. Her style is simplistic yet can grab the attention of the entire room.

Picture provided by Taylor Ava Smith

Thank you so much, Taylor, for answering my questions. Love your pictures, and I hope you land some big brands in the future. 😍

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

17 comments:

  1. The pics r beautiful and so r u! I wish nothing but success for u!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor seems very nice and down to earth, she is awesome...Great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and informative interview, it's nice to see that Taylor has set goals of what she wants to achieve and is focused on her career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! This is such a great perspective. How fun that you gave her space on your blog so she could speak. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tailored minimalism sounds like my kinda style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely interview, she's so articulate for someone of her age. I hope she continues to have success as a model x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely young lady. I wish her much success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Settings goals and being this organized this much only shows a bright future ahead for you. You look stunning by the way! You are very inspiring and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prachtig is ze en een leuk interview!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, she is so young but sounds so worldy. What an interesting interview.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, my head did not explode, but it was an interesting fashion interview. I like her sporty style. I am sure there is a great future ahead for her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww good luck for the future Taylor. What a fab interview. I love the advice about matching confidence with an outfit. I agree, you sparkle more when you are wearing something that you want to be wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een enorm knappe dame, ken haar niet, maar echt knap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy to know that she had discovered her passion at an early age. It's nice to know too that her parents are supportive of her. Wishing her the best in her modeling career and looking forward to seeing her in more projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, she is so beautiful. I hope she continues to have success in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful that her parents are supportive of her goals and dreams. Thank you for the interesting interview.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww what a fab interview , supportive parents are hard to come by these days . Kira

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...