Tuesday 29 November 2022

Where To Find Unique Jewelry - Melano - The Jewelry Brand That's Interchangeable

Hi There..... Have you been looking for unique jewelry?


Picture by Seadbeady

Perhaps Melano, the jewelry brand that sent me these bracelets for my honest opinion, is what you are looking for. 😃

Don’t you just love to accessorize? I have always found it hard to resist a gorgeous piece of jewelry. 😅

Not that I have always had the funds for it, but each time I pass a jewelry shop, my legs always seem to bring me to the shopping windows to spot some unique jewelry pieces. I honestly hate it when that happens. 😖

Oh my, did I just say that? Are you crazy? I love window shopping. You never know when you might encounter some amazing new jewelry brand. 😲

A girl can dream, right? Yes, wrong, I am well aware of that. I’m far from a spring chicken, and without a doubt, not a little girl anymore. 😏

See if I care what you think. This autumn, or if you wish, even winter chicken still loves spotting unique jewelry, like the interchangeable jewelry from Melano. 😍

Picture by Seadbeady

About Melano

Melano is about making the ordinary unusual, quirkiness over unity because every personality is entitled to unique jewelry.

Melano is the coolest jewelry brand in the Netherlands. Why? Good question! We make sure that every piece of jewelry you want to wear always suits you perfectly. You are 100 women in 1, and we make jewelry for all your personalities. 

Our jewelry fits every moment, every outfit, and every style. We are colorful in everything we do. With our stones, you can combine endlessly and make unique, beautiful combinations. Today you can go for color, tomorrow for black and white, go for it! 

Picture by Seadbeady

Vision 

Melano strives to inspire every woman to her own taste and personality to show herself every day as she is in this rapidly changing but increasingly uniform world. 

We offer a suitable piece of jewelry for every occasion, style, and character thanks to its interchangeable concept and countless combination options. By prioritizing quality, sustainability, and affordability in the development of our jewelry, we offer unique jewelry that every woman can adapt to her own taste for life. 

Melano focuses on a wide community of women worldwide through her playful concept, authentic storytelling, and stylish appearance.

Picture by Seadbeady

Melano Friends Mabel CZ Oorbellen

The Melano Friends Mabel CZ earrings are sparkling and subtle. They come in all the colors of the rainbow, so you can alternate every day. The Mabel CZ earrings are 5 mm wide and are available in a silver, rose gold or gold plating.

Picture by Seadbeady

Melano Twisted Check On You Bracelet Set Rose-colored

The Melano Twisted Check On You bracelet set is very stylish! This closed bracelet comes into its own in rose gold-colored plating in combination with the large Facet Bold stone in Crystal. The Check On You bracelet set in rose gold plating consists of: 

Twisted Taya bracelet and the twisted Faceted Bold Stone in Crystal 12 mm.

All stones from the Melano Twisted collection are interchangeable and fit the Taya bracelet.

Picture by Seadbeady

My opinion on the bracelet and earrings

I only had to wait for two days to get my package, so no complaints there. I love they packed every piece separately. 😍

It took me a while to find out how to open the bracelet, but you just screw off the stone and push it down to open. 😉

What I absolutely love about this jewelry brand is that I can change my set depending on what I am wearing. 😀

If I want to wear something red, I just screw the red stone on my bracelet and take the earrings with the red stones to make it into a set. 😊

When I feel like any other color, I use the crystal for the bracelet and the crystal stone earrings to make me another unique jewelry set. The choices are endless as long as you pay attention to buying matching pieces. 😎

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady) 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

Liked my blog post? Share it with your friends by using the buttons below, or let me know what you think with a comment.

15 comments:

  1. I really love jewellery, this is so pretty. I am a big fan of earrings and bracelets so I would love to look at this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, I do love jewellery it is one of my guilty secrets I have not seen this before so off to find out more

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea for jewlery! I love the look of this, and I love that I can change it for different outfits or my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in these pieces are beautiful. I love the style of the bangle and how it curves aroun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow they are beautiful pieces! I'm prefer earrings, they are kind of my staple when it comes to accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! I have been looking for unique jewelry. Im glad I founf your post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the concept of interchangeable jewellery so versatile and a great way to play with different colours according to what you are wearing or mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jewelry can easily elevate and destroy each and every look. A fine piece meals a world. thanks for sharing the inspo, it is most welcome

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do love the sound of this jewellery. It would make a lovely gift to give to a loved one at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have a wonderful simple elegance to them. I am happy for the brand introduction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een mooi armbandje met bijpassende oorbellen, leuk voor onder de boom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik ken het merk niet, maar het ziet er prachtig uit op de foto's. Handig ook dat je er verschillende steentjes op kunt plaatsen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een mooie sieraden, kende het merk nog niet. Zelf ben ik heel trouw in mijn sieraden die ik dagelijks draag (doe ze nooit af) en wissel eigenlijk nooit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the design of the bracelet and it's cool that the stones are interchangeable

    ReplyDelete
  15. Melano is een heel fijn merk en toegankelijk om te proberen en lekker af te wisselen met sieraden

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...