Wednesday 5 January 2022

Interview with Fashion Designer Lucianna Martinez

Hi There..... Have you been waiting for a new fashion designer interview? Do you like Brazilian swimwear?


Perhaps you would rather have a fashion stylist interview. If so, I will have to disappoint you. There was one ready to be published, but I didn't have pictures yet. 😳

I have a certain ranking on my blog. First in rank are always my reviews, then I try to alternate between fashion designer, fashion stylist, or fashion influencer interviews. Once a month, I publish a gift guide. If I get a lot of products to review, there are fewer interviews, obviously. 😎

Not sure if you noticed, but this blog is mine, and mine alone. That is not a tremendous problem, of course, because that's just the way I like it. The only thing is I only have two hands to type, and just one brain I can put to work. Wouldn't that be a brilliant invention, an extra brain to get more things done? 😁

Where would we keep that brain? Would we need 2 heads or a bigger head? Perhaps scientists could plant something in our brains to give us more capacity, just as in computers? Then again, after a while, we might want a third brain or even a fourth? Perhaps not the brightest idea after all. You can't blame me, though, since I only have one brain. 😂

Time to get back to that fashion designer interview about Brazilian swimwear. Lucianna Martinez is my star for today. She is 50, and the CEO, designer of Lybethras swimwear. 

What made you decide to become a Fashion Designer? 

My passion for doing things different from what I saw in the stores. Since I was a kid, I design per my dolls, then per my friends, and this became a dream come true.

Is fashion important to you? Why? 

Yes, I love what I do and seeing people happy wearing my designs

What are your successes and how did you achieve them?

My major company made 30 years this year of wealthy and entrepreneurial women's lead.

Is the name of the Brand important to you when you buy clothing?

Yes, and Lybethras means the source of muses in Latin

Describe your personal style of clothing?

Since this Pandemic, we are using more comfy clothes but for going out I love fancy clothes and black and white is my favorite color.

How did you find your personal style? Do you have a signature look? 

I love shirts and denim.


Do you have an influence on other people’s clothing style? 

I love seeing bloggers from Europe and Brazil.

What are in your eyes the best trends at the moment? 

It's summer here in Brazil and Vichy is a trend, and also upcycling. We do bikinis that are made of recycled fabrics and we upcycle them too.

What are in your eyes the worst trends at the moment? 

I really don’t like those short, wide legs. I think they only work if you are skinny and super tall.

What kind of fashion advice would you give us? 

Less is always better when you are in doubt.

Who is your style icon and why? 

Camila Coelho from Brazil.


Thank you, Lucianna, for answering my questions. You should visit their website if you are a fan of environment-friendly businesses. They also appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition for 10 consecutive years.

Enter their giveaway till 31st January. 


Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your thoughts in the beginning as always. I don't know kuch about swimwear and Brazilian swimwear because I'm miles away from such an area. Yes currently favored trends are usually comfy for all now i guess. Nice one. Xx
    Isa A. Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! Its a pleasure be here. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is inspirational! I'm glad that you got to interview a fashion designer. And a good interview too! I'm a huge fan of fashion swimwear.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...