Saturday 1 January 2022

Where to Find Mini Dolls for Your Dollhouse - KMMiniature Dolls - Handmade Dolls

Hi There..... Do you like handmade dolls? Would you like to learn more about the mini dolls of Katerina Menthe?

You may not know who she is, but that’s not a big problem because I am going to tell you everything you need to know about her and her cute handmade dolls. 😉

Did you play with dolls as a kid? We were 3 girls at home when I was a kid, so there were enough dolls to play with. Although we each had our own. It wasn’t ok just to take each other’s doll and go play with it. 😏

Recently, I came across a picture of when I was about 4, and Saint Nicholas had just brought us new toys. I remember that there were lots of chocolates, and I promptly put one of those in my mouth. It would have been a shame to let it go to waste, right? 😄

There were also 3 dolls, one for each of us. If I remember correctly, mine was a black doll with curly hair. They weren’t handmade dolls, just plain plastic ones, but I still recall I was over the moon with mine. 😊

I have been following Katerina Menthe and her mini dolls for some time on Instagram now. We have been exchanging likes and comments for quite a while. As a thank you, she sent me 2 of the cutest mini dolls, so I wanted to repay the favor by making a blog post about her handmade dolls.



About Katerina Menthe

I am the designer and creator artist of bears and dolls.
My creative nickname is Katerina Menthe.
Welcome to my world of little adorable bears and mini dolls!
Express your feelings with such a wonderful gift as a cute teddy bear or doll. Or you can also adopt some of them.
I'm Ekaterina and I love to sew little dolls up to 10 cm (4 inches) tall!

This doll doesn't like to sit on the shelf... all day long.
She wants to LIVE near YOU!
She has movable legs and hands, so you can change her poses:
put her on her legs,
seat her on a chair,
put her to bed... like a tiny human being!
She dreams of traveling in your bag when you go out.
She adores NATURE!
She adores different ARTS!
She adores finding and tasting something NEW!
She wants to become your loyal friend...
to admire and inspire,
to help and make you glad,
to guide and guard!
She was made to make you happy!
Attention! The doll is not intended for small children.

Mini Doll features

I make every doll of 100% cotton and stuffed with fiberfill. Her arms and legs are movable. She has hand-embroidered eyes, nose, and mouth. The doll has handmade clothes and accessories... and her own character :) I work with high-quality materials. I prefer natural fabrics such as cotton, silk, wool, and adore using French lace and Swarovski.


My opinion on the Mini Dolls

Ekaterina gave me the opportunity to choose my favorite doll. I picked one of her 4 inches (10 cm) angel dolls. It quite surprised me to find 2 beautifully wrapped boxes in my package. The boxes contained 2 dolls lying on a bed of shredded paper. 😀

The angel doll I chose has the most beautiful lace gown, and she even has a pair of briefs beneath. Ah yes, I just had to know. Shame on me for being a peeping Tom.


Isn't she super cute with her big green bow? I don't know how Ekatrina does it, but the tiny arms and legs can definitely move, so you can sit her down or lay her to bed if you like. She also has a cute little necklace with a crystal in the middle. Definitely the cutest mini doll I have ever seen.


The other box contained a somewhat flatter and smaller (2.7 inches or 7 cm) doll with a brooch pin on the back. She wears a cute little gold-color crown. Her arms and legs don't move, and she has no briefs, but she would make a lovely addition to your outfit. I am definitely showing her off the next time I am invited somewhere. 😎

These mini dolls are much to delicate and precious to give to small children. They both are 2 tiny pieces of art. 😍

Before I close this blog post, I would like to wish you all a wonderful New Year. 😚

Hope you like my blog.....Until next time.....Have a nice day 

Renata (Seadbeady)

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts and receive the next blog posts in your Email inbox  

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin to save posts, create collections, and follow other blogs all in one  

Join me in my Facebook group to get more involved, if you want to be in my next gift guide, or just keep in touch 

Want to be on my blog next time?? Want me to review your product?? Just send me a message.

8 comments:

  1. Wow these dolls are so cute, I love this post! Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play with dolls growing up too. But who says we have to outgrow love for them right? Those mini dolls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dolls are the cutest, wow!!! I love the story, very interesting and cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even as an adult, I still kind of want to own a little dollhouse to be honest. These dolls are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly these are the cutest dolls ever! My kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These mini dolls are adorable. You’re very talented. Wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the cutest dolls ever. I don't think I've ever seen dolls this tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dolls looks so cute! This is a perfect holiday gift, I wish to receive one. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...