Friday 11 August 2017

Labor Day Sale until september 7

Wanted to let you all know I am having a Labor day sale in my Seadbeady shop on Etsy.

The sale started on august 8 and will be running up until september 7
You will get a 15 % discount when you buy for a minimum amount of 40 €

All the items in my shop are made by myself with needle and special beading thread.
Shipping costs are already included in the price so that there will be no unpleasant surprise at checkout.

To have a peek you can follow this link 😊

Seadbeady

Tx for reading
Have a great day

Renata (Seadbeady)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction will be visible after being approved

How to connect with European Brands or Small shops and Bloggers or Influencers

Hi There.....Would you like to connect with others? Yes..... Cool..... I might have the perfect solution for you..... No..... Ok, I am cool ...